Reviews for Transference
azul renge chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
What a fine read!
Kittylin15 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
I have never gotten into reading House fanfiction because I could never find a pairing I liked. After reading the description this story felt a strong urge to click on it. Chase/House is definitely growing on me after reading this. I thought you portrayed them both very well.
LineMeUpInSingleFile chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
I love everything about all of this. I can't even get all the love out.
May Eve chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
This is an absolutely fascinating and adorable fic. Very well done.
makki chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
Although I really enjoyed the fic... I have to say the reversal of time by doing one week ago then three ago, then months ago is VERY confusing. Other than that, you're a very good writer.
starlesscity chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Mmm. *happy sigh* I rather liked this. Chase!Angst is always good :)
Ms Llewellyn chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
i loved it! tho the first chapter made more sense to me than this last chapter...maybe if the months were in chronological order it might have left me a little less confused...lol..but i still liked it! totally faving it!
ansera chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
Wonderful way to deal with their relationship. You've explored it thoroughly and perfectly.
Aubergine 28 chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
I love it. The way you split up the chronology of the first and last chapter was genius. It made them so fun to read. However putting the other chapters sequentially was a good decision because if all the chapters had been laid out in the format of the first & last it might've gotten tiring. Really, really lovely. Yay!

-Penguin Girl
LadyLefaye chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
Nice fic! I just got done watching season 1 of House, and ironically, I was trying to find a fic where Chase was the dom. But I ended up really liking this story. Well done!
Destined For Hell chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
I really like this story it's sweet and shows House as the reluctant caring that I really think is the way he shows Chase even if the way it is in the show is better hidden or maybe I've just been reading to much HouseChase ;)
heart of clay chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This story is breathtakingly amazing. Everyone's character is like, perfect, and... I am speechless. You did a wonderful job. XD
immovinout chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
This was nice. You know, in that creepy Chase-getting-beat-up-by-his-boyfriend way. I liked the ending.
VictorianLegend07 chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
It seemed so real! _ One of the best Fics in House! Thanks for the good read! _
Ashbear02 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
i hope you know...that if Tom is hurting Chase in ANY way...i'll be forced to kidnapp him...and kill him...just thought i'd let you know...

very nice first chapter