Reviews for One Good Night
Lenka Fifty Shades Lover chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Beautiful
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hey there, this was excellent. I like how the title is a reference to when Spike said 'One Good Day' in Fool For Love(my fav Buffy episode ever by the way)

You portrayed everyone perfectly, Joyce included. I love the chemistry her and Spike have, especially in 'Lover's Walk'.

Spike's comforting Buffy was particularly good. He was sweet but not soppy. And Buffy wouldn't be Buffy if she wasn't a tad suspicious.

Great work!

Brat Princess)
AnononA chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
That was too lovely for words. Thank you.
kayak4-ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I like it very much. The characters actions seem like they could happen. I like the way that Spike is still unsure of himself and what he wants and that Buffy is confused. I hope you continue
Lilly chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Good job. Always like stories that expand on original episodes. You got so much in only one chapter. I plan to your page and look forward to reading more of your stories. Please write more.
J.M.Sage chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
OMG! I LOVED THAT!
smile1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Hey,

This was an amazing one piece; it was very well written and thought out, two things I appreciate deeply.

Bye, smile1 :-)
ReeseAnn chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I love your writing! anything you come up with I'll be eager to read! This was an awesome chapter by the way
spbangel chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
nice chappy please update asap
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
That was quite an impressive opening line. I liked this story, especially the parts about Spike and Harmony. Thanks for posting. Good stuff. More please.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Aw, that was great! I haven't read this ship in quite a while, glad the story I chose to come back to was such a good one!