Reviews for In the Rain
deliciousflowerfire chapter 1 . 6/20
Yay Steely Grey Lucius Malfoy eyes...
I also find it unbelievable that the precious Order would leave a school-age girl alone with a grown formerly-married man. This is too much of a stretch for me to continue.
Oh, so Hermione is supposed to just sit around and smile while others decide her fate for her? That is entirely too unrealistic and unfair to be believable. Now, I can believe that the precious Order was far too cowardly to actually bother talking TO Hermione about her OWN life, though. That part sounds about right. And isn't Snape actually loyal to the "light"? You know, the "light" who doesn't mind determining Hermione's life FOR her? And why doesn't she tell anyone who supposedly "cares" about her how Lucius keeps invading her personal space and trying to terrorize her, or about how his darling son likes to insult her?
Selena.t chapter 31 . 3/19
I have read this a couple times, i just adore it.
A good read to just sit and relax.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 31 . 1/2
What a well told story. It made me neglecte my assignments, because I so much rather wanted to continue reading this story.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
number1Hiddlestoner chapter 31 . 1/2
This is a really good story, I am glad I found it! It reminds me of that song, stand in the rain by superchick
Mc111 chapter 31 . 9/10/2014
I really liked this story! I like Hermione paired with most any slytherin. I was wondering if there was a ch. 30 and if so, what happened to it?
somethingnew123 chapter 31 . 8/30/2014
I really liked this! :) I loved that you took a new route to get them togrther :)
medward chapter 31 . 4/15/2014
Totally cute! This could be its own story!
(Why was Hermione blushing?)

Thanks for the excellent story Dragon Fire!
medward chapter 30 . 4/15/2014
I'm surprised Voldemort didn't try to Arvada them- too egotistical too realize they could kill him? He apparently didn't know about the horcruxes? No Nangini either. Learning those Romanian curses were a good idea!

I smiled that the teachers and students were calmly eating dinner with a war going on!
medward chapter 29 . 4/15/2014
Good one!
Why did Lucius and Sev return to the circle when it was known that they were traitors? I didn't expect that!
medward chapter 28 . 4/14/2014
Uh-oh, Volde's in for it now.
medward chapter 27 . 4/14/2014
And he didn't kill Bellatrix btw
medward chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
Even Voldemort fears the boy who lived.
medward chapter 25 . 4/14/2014