Reviews for Pulp Free
SuzSeb chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
There appears to be something wrong with Chapter 6. You might want to re-load it.
kimonkey7 chapter 13 . 2/14/2006
Great story.
rozzy07 chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
I'm catching up on all my reading and have just finished this great story. Loved the way you partnered Warrick & Nick and the easy flow of dialogue you afforded them. The whole dynamics of the team were well portrayed and the storyline just kept me wanting more, more more. Thanks.
Mma63 chapter 13 . 12/25/2005
Very good story! I can see it like a casefile of the real TV show. Really like your work...I added you to my Author Alert List and now I'm following your new story (and I can say it's very, very interesting and well written). Thanks for sharing!
Kristen999 chapter 13 . 12/18/2005
This was a very nice casefil. I really like the time you devote to plotting out something so involved. You have a knack for keeping the reader guessing.

I think you have the mechanics of case building down to a T, I'd love to see you start to do some more deep introspection...more layered things that we don't get from the show. I think you could really devlop something that goes deeper.

Take care
chrissie0707 chapter 13 . 12/17/2005
Hey, this was a really nice, episodic story. I can really see it playing out as an episode. Good job. I'm putting you on my alerts, so write something new soon!

Chrissie
JoyBean chapter 13 . 12/17/2005
A wonderful story! Thanks for writing it!
sherryw chapter 13 . 12/17/2005
Great chapter. I loved how everything came together. I really enjoyed the story and the friendship between Nick and Warrick.
everybetty chapter 12 . 12/16/2005
extra points for using Lil Mo - you know, like in you want a li'l mo'?

continues to be an interesting case file ... nice rapport bewtween our boys
MJ chapter 12 . 12/14/2005
Now, why do I have a feeling that Warrick's comments are going to start haunting Nick (even though they were made to assist the situtation)? Good "scientist" chapter. Shows not everything is exciting or done in the lab. Waiting for more.
JoyBean chapter 12 . 12/14/2005
Wow, another good chapter! I look forward to reading more!
sherryw chapter 12 . 12/14/2005
Great chapter...very suspenseful. Nick and Warrick are always getting into trouble. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
sokerfreek922 chapter 11 . 12/13/2005
not a lot of action but its at a good pace i think , i look forward to the next chapter, update soon!
sherryw chapter 11 . 12/12/2005
Another good chapter. It's starting to all come together. Hope there's some more action coming soon. Update soon! Take care!
Kristen999 chapter 10 . 12/12/2005
I really liked teh easy abnter between Brass, Warrick, and Nick. Very, very on target. I adore Jim's dry wit. Two hours sleep, poor Nick, he'll need a weeks worth after this case.

Yep those kids are felony stupid..makes me wonder whats really going on.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »