Reviews for Twist Of Fate
Grace chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
I really enjoyed this story, its not to often that you find one worth reading and actually look forward to updating. Please update as soon as you can. I really liked the way Seto was portrayed in this aswell. In this whole story i only found two grammer mistakes, that is trully impressive! Oustanding job! Keep up the great work!
bookworm3213 chapter 12 . 11/11/2007
amazing story! Please update, don't abandon!
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 12 . 8/23/2007
Very cute chapter!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 12 . 8/23/2007
and so it begins!

that must have been one confusing event for them.
tokiebug chapter 11 . 8/20/2007
lovly lovly and lovly a work of excellence deserving of much praises. I will continue reading this story until its completion. I love the words you use and the quotes are nice touches. In some places I want to cry out of happiness. Have you studied japanese yourself? I would love to take a course in it.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 11 . 8/16/2007
*smiles and huggles Amarin* All of the chapters in this fic have a nice, homey feel to them that is very comforting to read. It's like coming home when you update. _
White Alchemist Taya chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
more relationship building...
White Alchemist Taya chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
that is really good.

its like a whole family, a real family.
SS-lover06 chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
Really love the story, but is Amarin going to meet Yugi and the gang?
Atemu'sLotus chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
Thank you!

Thank you so much for updating!

Very nice and cute. I liked it when Seto cuddled the stuffed Blue Eyes White Dragon doll.

Thank you for the enjoyable read and please keep writing.
MKLlim chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
Very nice story you've got going here, and I'd really like to read the next chapter!

I was wondering why you hadn't updated for a few months, but seeing that you've written (or are still writing) dozens and dozens of stories, the fact that you're still devoted to this story itself is amazing.

Please update as soon as possible. Thank you.
Maddeningly Mad chapter 9 . 4/25/2007
That was awesome! .

Love the fluff...UPDATE SOON!
TheKeeperOfMagic chapter 9 . 4/12/2007
This is one of the best stories I have ever read.

It’s beautiful and well written.

You really get lost in the whole thing.

You capture the emotions of the characters perfectly.

I’m looking forward to see more of this story, so pleas keep writing.

Your faithful reader,

Lyis-chan.
Atemu'sLotus chapter 9 . 4/11/2007
Your story is absolutely amazing. I am completely touched by it and can not wait for another chapter. Please write more and did I say how much I love your piece? I hope that Amarin's belief in always having a happy ending holds true with you as well. I am waiting in anticipation for the next chapter and more after that. I hope you have a nice day when you read this and afterwards.

-Alarice (Atemu's Lotus)