Reviews for Infans Cursus Semper Fidelias
Ocianne chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
*plotbunnies purr approvingly*

This was good. Loved Lorne's voice and backstory, and the ever-present snarkiness that is McKay and Sheppard. Thanks for writing it. :)
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I really enjoyed this
clerical medical chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I really enjoyed this - read it ages ago but must have forgotten to review, as it's letting me post this.

I really love the way you have written Lorne and given him such a believable back story. The whump was great - seeing it from Lorne's point of view was different, and good. I'm now off to check out your other stories.
SGAavidreader chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Another great story- I very rarely see much with Lorne as the main character so this was refreshing. You mentioned a great story to read at the beginning of Sentry Duty. It was called "Geek Protocol" by Koschka. I have been unable to locate the story or author at this website. How can I access it?
hollow echos chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I really liked this story! You're Rodney/Sheppard interactions were spot on and the h/c was wonderful.

I also really liked how you used Lorne as the narrator. We don't get a whole lot of him in good SGA h/c fic so this was especially interesting. Thanks for sharing!
Sulien1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Greatly enjoyed this story, particularly the references to a favorite silly movie of mine ("Adventures in Babysitting"). I loved reading Lorne's POV in this one, he's not got near enough fiction written about him. Thanks for sharing!
msdarque chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Excellent story! I had a great time reading it. Very humorous.

Congrats! Lots of stars!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Very cute. Great job.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Very nice! Love Lorne's voice.
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Aw. This was such a sweet story. Even the bumps and bruises didn't detract from the cuteness. I love your Lorne voice.
JK chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I love your story! But Major Lorne is a major in the U.S. AirForce, not the U.S. Marines. Besides, I don't know if 'major' is even a rank in the Marines. Other than that, your story is great! :)
MiaRose 156 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Great story.
Llanea chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
That was awesome, i was practicaly yelling "A SHIP, A SHIP!, THEY HAVE A SHIP!" lol. nice work with the Lorne POV.
JoyBean chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
An excellent story! I loved it!
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Just me again, stopping by to say thanks! Very nice one...