Reviews for Fools For Love
PokeSpeBanette chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
PMG OMG OMG
yukidaru chapter 17 . 1/2/2011
cute, when is the next one? I wanna read!
beanrox chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
Awwww. Squiggly feeling agaaaain :33
fanoftheworld chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
haha, this was just so funny with him being so hesitant about the love thing cause he feels inferior...silly
fanoftheworld chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Lovely...too bad it never happened :(
rainaria chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Lol xD Brainy's horny? Nevah! xD Seriously, funny though :D
PriestessOfNox chapter 17 . 4/20/2008
I've seen most of these stories, up until this one, on other sites and left my opinion there. But, seeing as this one is new to me, I'm more then happy to comment upon it. _ I adore the idea of Brainy being the one people turn to in absence of a doctor but only Lyle would prefer it to a doctor. It was funny to think Lyle got a "extinct" disease from time traveling. My favorite part though was when Brainy put the spare lab coat on top of Lyle and Lyle fell asleep because of Brainy's scent. -“L’v ya, too,” Lyle mumbled, whispered words ending on a snore.- was definately the best line. Ilook forward to reading more.
sexypancake chapter 16 . 2/26/2008
hi!

i really love your stories! i found some of them on LJ, and amazingly enough, i found you here too! you have a LOT of stories...liek woah!

i've just recently discovered this pairing, and it has rocked my world, so i really really hope you write more soon! preferably some smutty stuff. haha. or a Lyle/Brainy first meeting scene or something fun like that. &_
niver chapter 16 . 2/18/2008
I love the couple, and I love the drabbles. They're amazing.
IndigoEmpress-Ri chapter 15 . 1/31/2008
Good show, mate. Love the M-preg, too. Thouth(sp?) 've never seen LyleBrainy before so I'h don't now how to expect it. Never read the comics yah' 'now. Still, I'd say this is great show of paring (from what I've learned so far). And to that you deserve kudos.(Sorry if I've never review'd before)(and yes I'm not English...Hey, do I even sound -read?- it?)

Tata for now,

a n00b-isq reviewer
Jackalyn chapter 15 . 1/22/2008
The only one's I can Identify are.

3. Untitled by Carmen

9. Expermentaly

I have some good idea's about the some more but there are others that I have no idea, could you point me in their direction?
Touch of Grey chapter 13 . 11/6/2007
oh my god!

kodachrome: she's just upset that you wrote male-preg brainy/lyle better than she did, and posted it first.

oh my god!

kodachrome: she feels that you have out-done yourself yet again.

oh my god!

kodachrome: she says to keep writing. and now, she's going to take a little nap...*stalks off with hammer*
Green Sprout chapter 13 . 11/2/2007
holy crap...two sets of kids...that's a lot of babies

I would love to hear cos tell this over the meeting table, "We are going to official have a day care!"

XD

this made my day; I love crack tastic brainy/lyle goodness _

it's actually helping me with my own losh b/l stories.
Vaishin chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
"Querl just bared his teeth sharply in that little half-smile of his that could mean anything from, ‘Why must I be surrounded by idiots?’ to, ‘I’m thinking of all the different ways I could make your life hell for annoying me, and I can’t see an end in sight.’" I adore that... It's just so... perfect. And amusing... I need to learn that look... A wonderful job by the way -
Green Sprout chapter 11 . 6/30/2007
I actually read all of these on livejournal as sabaku lotus.

Ah...love this pairing to death and didn't mind re reading some old tales. All of them are cute and humourous; I haven't read legion in so long and it's good to read script from the series

current favorites? Last and the before last chapters...hehehhe Lyle and Brainy getting married XD

keep up the good work