Reviews for Blood Rage
Hmmm, very curious
vase chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
You truly capture the essence of the Great Ron Stoppable
nr 25 peter chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
A realy cool story, great job
Drakonis Aurous chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
A very well written story. So Justice is part of the mysterious Lotus blade mythos. And justice was dispensed on Drakken and Shego without ending their lives. Very nicely done.

- Drakonis Aurous
bigherb81 chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
Kinda humane for, but I guess even justice can be merciful sometimes. Nice wrap to the story a lot of questions answered here and good to see that Ron was able to win this battle of wills. Hopefully those two learned their lesson and six months without their gifts will do them wonders.
Sentinel103 chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
Oh Wise Ghost, Great ending to your story. Thw two flashes from the sword didn't the heads of Shego and Drakken. You took away their powers, I didn't think of that. Kim's screaming is what brought Ron back, her sacrifice and her love. Ron could not stand to have his Kim hurt.

Thanks again, great story

Larry (Sentinel 103)
tymofey chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
Great story, but I have one question :

Why is it M rated ? I mean it's not like it has too much violence , adult content, or something.
daywalkr82 chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
What a way to go.
daccu65 chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
Hey Spectre,

A very interesting endind, and a very interesting look into the mind of Ron Stoppable. Glad I checked into this one.

daccu65
whitem chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
I have one question... So can Ron call on Justice whenever he wants now, or does The Spirit of Justice come and go as he pleases?

Seemed a bit rushed, but I did like the punishments for Drakken and Shego.

And it also seems that Dr. Director needs to re-structure her trianing department.

All in all, i enjoyed the story. Good job...

Until the next one...
screaming phoenix chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
The metaphors abound in this one I must say. I loved the image of Ron and judgment as he perceives it. The punishment fit the crime to a tee. It will be a humbling experience for both of them.

It took ya awhile but you delivered the goods big time on this one!

P.S. Oh by the way, if your not busy writing an update on "The Lecture" I have an appointment for you, Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary Clinton to discuss the current tax system and the energy policy,especially off-shore drilling. They both would love to explain their respective positions with you in excruciating detail

It either that or I get an update on "The Lecture" your choice.
Quathis chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
Interesting perception of Justice. Liked the mental battle. The judgement made on Shego and Drakken was cool and will hopefully help them change.
Kwebs chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
Great chapter, So thats what happened. Great story Thanks!
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
The bargain Ron 'struck' with Justice was something his girlfriend's arch-nemeses will think about before they mess with the two of them again. I think those closest to Ron have a better understanding of him from this point forward, but I can dream..

Loved how Wade got a message across to Betty about her agency, per Ron and his short history with them. She may respect Kim more, but Ron's words carried more weight when pronounced by the tech genius that she and her agency does respect. Du, as usual is still insufferable.

Enjoyed the 'rents' outrage and steel with their children at GJ.

Quite the supernatural thriller. The last chapter really tied this one up well. Man of exacting words carried the imagery off very well. Appeared sparse, but conveyed the detail.

CajunBear73