Reviews for Breaking The Habit
kokoronagomu chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
she was only telling him that she wanted him to wait a bit until he was over tomoe- kenshin no sungoi baka!

just going through archives to find 'rk' stories and stumbled upon this very nice story )

a pleasure,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
It was a very beautifull story, but the end was so sad and at the same time sweet and deep! Very good story, really! Keep writing!
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
Good thing it didn't end as cheesy... it was sweet!

Good job!
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
Well what was he expecting?

That would have been too good to be true!
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Well isn't he scary... Kenshin can really ruin the mood huh?

I can't really imagine Aoshi smile without a hint of melancholia...lol, suits him too much...
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
Unfair? That word holds no such meaning in this chapter...lol

Serves him right!
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
In the spirit of full disclosure, I admittedly re-read the whole set of previous chapters...lol

At first I thought Megumi and Kaoru weren't talking about the same kiss.. but then again the girl has issues, so I'm at a loss..lol
Valaroma chapter 11 . 11/8/2008
Well, not exactly the ending I and probably many others expected, very bittersweet but still hopeful. A bit abrupt ending though, but since you say there's going to be a sequel... then that makes me happy!

Looking forward to that sequel so I hope iot will come soon!

See ya!
poems2songs chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
nice story... really liked it... too bad it wasn't really a happy ending but it was an ending that fit... good job... great work... will you write a one shot sequel to show what happened after?... until next time...
morning rush chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
Oh I hate you so much for ending it like that... because it was very realistic and bittersweet that you had me wanting for more!

Great work, expressing all of those emotions. Hope you write the sequel soon ok?
skenshingumi chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
I thought that was a well written but sad ending. I feel though that Kaoru must still be very confused about her feelings even if she says she loves Kenshin. If she felt sure and ready for a relationship, I cannot see why she would not try and stop Kenshin from leaving.
animebdoll chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
your story was oh so beautiful in enjoy reading it :-)

yay a sequel XD
abubi-chan chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
this epilogue seriously made me cry. this has been a sad one, but i know you'd be making it a happier sequel. i trust you enough to make a good one. haha. i honestly cannot wait for the sequel.
abubi-chan chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
this cahpter is definitely heart breaking. i hope the next chapter would be up soon! all these are killing me.
skenshingumi chapter 10 . 10/23/2008
Well, it isn't what I expected. I did think Kaoru would swoon into his arms, actually. I understand her hurt, fear and confusion and yet it would take a lot not to give in to his and her desires. I think I probably would given this situation but I can see how it would create pain and uncertainty in the relationship. I can't help but wonder if Kenshin is going to wander now.

Good luck in your deployment.