Reviews for Path of Sin
croquant chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Again, liking the contrast between Ryo's thoughts and the outside world. The transitioning was clever. Ryo was OOC, but reading your author's note I can understand why. Good job and thank you for sharing your fiction here on ff. :)
ani chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
the ending kinda confused me, is he still ryou or is the bakura?
Goat Writer chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
The last few paragraphs are really interesting, because they call into question the exact dynamics of Ryou and his 'resident'. How much of the so-called 'Spirit' is just Ryou's own 'dark side' being exploited, and how much of it is the Spirit of the ring? Just how seperate are the two, when you get right down to it? Hmm...

The whole thing was great, don't get me wrong. I've only read bits and pieces of the manga, but I do recall Ryou not being allowed into some place (can't remember what, exactly) because he was not pure of heart. You captured his bitterness very well. I love how you made him a human being, rather than a vacant woobie. Very nice.
Lacadima chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
It's a bit ironic that you decided to make him a Catholic (since he deals a lot in the occult in the series). I love the internal dialogue, it broke my heart to read it.
lavalieres chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
You should see me, really. I'm sitting here, bouncing in my seat and resembling one of those wacked out fangirls. I'm actually squeeing. Squeeing. Really, I am. You nailed him, kiddo. In such a way that I'm jealous. Because of people like you, one of these days I'm going to throw my notebook out the window and give up... Well, probably not, but you get the idea.

Introspective!Ryou was played so well, it's amazing. Especially since he's such a static character with very little of his personality reflected in the series. That's why I love messing with him so much. Again, dead on and all that jazz. Simply splenderific. And now I'm off to write more Aidez, 'cause your ficcu has me in the mood for more Bakurae. :D
Angel chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I like this.. for once Ryou is actually a real person instead of a vessel for Bakura or a quiet little boy who doesn't have opinions. I don't know what the manga Ryou is like but i do like the Ryou you've written up. Keep up the good work!
Person-san chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
and i have returned...xD

thx for another good fic! ok, so it wasnt a lot, but it was still deep. kinda scary actually. i get scared during confessions U

anyway, keep up the good work! glad ur continuing the oneshots depite deleted it. crap...xD
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
O.O *gives author cookies*
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Very interesting concept. Yes, I've read some of the manga, and I think your phrase of Ryou being 'a few cents short of the metaphorical dollar' is rather accurate. I liked it.
Dark-English-Rose chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I rather liked that, poor Ryou, he's a bit confused isn't he? The darling.

'It was supposed to be all fun and games, but someone had already lost a Millenium Eye.'

- Had me laughing maniacally, loved it (I'm such a freak)

Well done, have chocolate cake! Or, metaphorical chocolate cake, for I am poor right now, heh, student life, gotta love it.