Reviews for It's the End of the World as we Know it
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
But wheres the Chastine goodness?

12345deletedacount chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
An awesome story. Loved it! Keep up the good work.
to tired to log in chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
More please, I'm hooked.
angel-lover elysian chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
Yey, i love this. (much grinning). poor Chas, his day just kept getting worse and worse. and i love the snappy little conversation between him and John at the end. those things always make me smile!
Icy Flame chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
Chas is never gonna let him live this down. *cackles* Which I suppose is his right considering that he just died and all. Love how John went crazy nuts on them when he saw Chas dead though, very nice touch. Love your work! You always surprise me when I see how not only quickly you get your work completed, but also by how you constantly have awesome ideas sprouting up! *grins* *glomps* *waves*
Rivana chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
Oh no, we do not wish for any hate here. :-)

Nice fic, I hope this isn't the end of it though. It feels kinda short, like this was really the beginning of something else.

Or...that could just be me really craving some more chastine... :-)

Anyway. Good job, well done.
Missing Fairy chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
Wow! Awesome! Really, great! Keep up the terrific work, you're an awesome writer!
Missing Fairy chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
Awesome chapter! Poor Chas :(

Keep up the great work!

angel-lover elysian chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
kewl! you're a great writer, Dakota! can't wait for an update!

p.s: i believe him (snicker)
Missing Fairy chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Aww, poor Chas! :( Keep up the great work, I can't believe it hasn't got more reviews! Please update soon!
I-Shave-Clowns chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I love your stories! Chastine is the best pairing I've ever read, and you do it wonderfully! This story sounds good, I like your plot. _