Reviews for The Difference
Erilin-chan chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
Enjoyable read, shame they didn't get together before the wedding (and married the right person!), but fun read. I like the idea that he supports all of her grandchildren, awww!
Komiv chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Found this story again and read it over again, and it's really just an adorable and beautiful overall. I really like the flow of the narration and the pacing of it all. Very lovely story.
patronusshadow0518 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Wow wow wow.
Cant say anything just wow.

Very well written story with good plot. I feel really bad for Vincent because Yuffie died then he was left alone. I mean aaarrrggh. But anyway, your plot reminds me of Aoshi and Misao of Rurouni Kenshin. I mean, you totally resembles the way you wrote Vincent and Yuffie's character.

Hope you continue writing more fiction like this. :)
Alalaes chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Fantastic characterisation.
Vanillabeancobain chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
This was absolutely beautiful.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
this is a really sad story. I v
cried loads. but regardless it was wonderfully written
GeEKy-nERd chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Oh geez...that was so sad...and beautiful. TTTT You did a marvelous job on this piece. I truly enjoyed it, especially the ending. Oh dear... *sniff* Thank you for that.
MoonlitElegy chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
There was something very raw and precious in every little scene within this story that I couldn't help but notice. I rarely find such a beautifully written story that is put together so maturely. The ending was heartwrenching in the sense that death is inevitable. But the little moments of happiness you granted vincent did nothing but make me wish for more. My only complaint was that you never promised a happy ending. I loved how you developed both yuffie and vincent's characters and I felt that pang of angst that comes with tragic love repeatedly throughout the last chapter.

I want to congratulate you for writing such a wonderful piece and thank you for the inner peace I felt after finishing it. This was such a moving story!
nothing chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
...sniffles... SO TOUCHING.

I am having ALL THE FEELINGS right now.

I really enjoyed it.
Dragonist chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Oh my god. This is so amazing. This is so amazingly amazing I have no words for how amazing this is.

Wow. When I started this, I thought it'd be something nice to read before dinner... And now I might be contemplating skipping every meal for the rest of my life and rereading this instead. Maybe.

Congratulations. If this was a contest, you would have Won.
MrWezlum18 chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Just read this story for the first time again in years. I had lump in my throat at the end which, if you knew me, is quite a feat.
seek refuge chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Aw man, you made me all weepy and this was really touching and I definitely got a "The Giving Tree" vibe from it. Its just so sweet and heartbreaking and gaaah sorry this is like five and a half years late but who doesnt appreciate reviews.
Knock-Out92 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Oh wow what a wonderful story, It was really cool and it makes you think what would of happened if it Vincent really did live a different life with Yuffie
serenbach chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
This is one of the loveliest, saddest things I have ever read, and not just on this site. I'm not a massive fan of AUs but you've fitted it in perfectly with the plot of the first game, it catches the spirit of it perfectly. I really enjoyed how you set up their relationship, and how the transistion to romance was done in such a natural, non-creepy way.

And the ending. Oh gosh, it made me tear up. So achingly wonderful. Thank you. :)
fhclause chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
oh god..the last chapter was really, really touching...

I love the first chapter too..sweet and cute..

Love it...