Reviews for A Day in the Life of Ron, the Muggle
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 9/17
This was hilarious. Thank you for writing.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
He decided to take over Disney Land?! Oh this is just wow.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Well, well. Ron, at least you tried! And your own army! Practical application of theoretical knowledge.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I am glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this. As it was, I laughed so hard I scared the cat.
The Orca Song chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I can honestly see Ron doing something as silly as taking over Disney Land. ))
gemclaw chapter 1 . 1/20/2011

jjl2357 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
oh my... roflroflrofl ... O.O
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
i sorry but that is the funny think i have read in years,

chapter 2 valbmore ask run how to rule, ron took over disnland in one day.
The King of Soda chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Well, I would have liked it, but what ruined it for me is the Minister of Magic. Ugh. Most countries may have ministries, but since America was founded differently, I think it'd have something like a Secretary of Magic or maybe even a President of Magic. BTW, what book was that that he read? Why did he want to take oveR?
Notparanoid chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
"...though he had had his doubts about the HUGE mouse Animagus..."

Definitely a lol moment. Could only be Ron. (He just HAD to find 'The Prince' as his travel guide, didn't he?)
A Green Chicken Wing chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is priceless! I was laughing my arse off while reading how Ron was literally taking the advice of Machiavelli thinking that's what Muggles do! Holding the parents hostage while all the children were his "army" at Disney Land, hilarious! Ron can be such an idiot!
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh, dear. I said you had too much fun with another story when I read it just a little bit ago, but I was wrong. Very, very wrong.

You must have had significantly more fun writing this story.

I probably took five years off my life by trying desperately to hold in my laughter while I read it.
shiftyless chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Damn this is funny, Ron is such a twit times, but got 2 admit he does do it with a bit of style flai8r 4 a Weasley. Well least he read a book written by a muggle taking over Disney Land damn funny. LOL