Reviews for Finding Her Strength
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 17 . 4/8
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
This is the best angs romantic story by far that i icread. Well done
Ashmo21 chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
I loved this story! The way you wove the past and present together was beautiful.
OneHellkat chapter 17 . 2/2/2014
Exceptionally well written story. I am disappointed you have no other Sess/Kag stories posted but I cannot complain. It was a treat coming across this one, although you should have a Kleenex A heavy tear jerker here. Thank you for the posting.
Lady Black Inu chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
Is that it?
Neferit chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
How comes this work has not thousands of reviews already?! Outrage! (uhm, excuse that Mass Effect moment, I get the fandoms mixed together all the time :D)

I have to say that I am rather wary of reviewing older and finished works - I mean, what is there to say, once everything is finished, all loose ends tied together and all that jazz? Anyway, this was too good to just add it to my favs and run away laughing like crazy with "I fav and RUN!" banner above my head. So, onward the futility, eternity and my rambling!

I absolutely adored the fact that Kagome (and not only her, every single one of the characters here) here was strong character who developed throughout the whole fic. I mean, Kagome is often portaied as meek and weak and poor one, because mean InuYasha cheats on her with bitchy Kikyo, and everyone is oh-so-very-sorry about poor Kagome and hateful towards the bastardy couple. I like it how this wasn't the case - all personal conflicts here were nicely and thoughfully written, to show how things were without making a villain out of everyone. Well, apart from Naraku - but he's already a villain, so that doesn't count :)

And there's happy ending! Oh! Be still my fluttering heart, the ending!

If I could fav this dozens of times, I really would. And twice over :D
SexyGirlSwagg chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
omg i just finished your story and wow i really dont even no how to explain what this made me feel but it really makes you think and it really is a great thing to learn from it proves that no matter what love is love and also that the past is the past and what happens in the past though they may be bad then they can lead to a very good thing in the future i really hope you would have a sequel to this i would love to read the rest of their story and have kagome find out the last bit of what happened to songo and maroku and inu and kikyo and to see how there relationship works out ...
SexyGirlSwagg chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
omg i love this story i love how you put into depth and just how you wrote and im not even done yet i am so glad i get to read this it is very good and i love how you had kagome and kikyo get to finally have peace together it was amazing and how you had kanna and Kagura it is really a great story you have a real talent to and i am very happy you made this story i am so pleased with how everything you made you had it to were the people that were under the vile creature got what they so desperately needed which is someone who would care enough to try and help them and i just love how you wrote it all together
T chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
This was a great story. I loved it all and it was well written a few grammar issues but over all AMAZING!
U did a great job writing this keep up the amazing work. I ll be reading more of your works and i know the next one i read will blow me away also!
Akumi chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Oh man, what a story. I laughed, cried, yelled in frustration, and even berated multiple non existent characters. I really wish that each scene had more, I wish the characters were all displayed more and the quests and trials were expounded on more. Not at all because your characters weren't well developed or because things were left unexplained, but because I absolutely adore the world you created. I fell into it so deeply I'm quite certain no other fanfictions I read will have a chance against it. Normally, I get antsy when authors write too much about other characters besides sess and kag, because they're what I'm looking for, but in your story I want more of everyone. The personalities you gave all of them were so well done, so...just exactly how I could and do picture them. Naraku was perfect, so true to form, just the right amount of malicious, cunning,and insanity. Many forget his reasons and intelligence, but you had it just right. Oh perfect. He truly is smarter than most give him credit for, and I love how you created him. And while I hold a bitterness for kikyo I can't deny, I agree and am impressed with the character development in her. There's a lot to her that also goes unnoticed and her view on things is often disregarded. Everyone was just so true to form, and the way they grew was believable and just...right. I honestly feel you did more justice to Inuyasha as an anime/manga, using creative license to alter the path of the story of course, and I almost think I'd prefer this story. Haha I loved Kagura and kanna very much and their roles. As for sess and kagome, well it was done amazingly well. Just the right amount of angst, the right amount of love, and the growth of their relationship was truly a pleasure to read. Even as sess the Tai committed such atrocities, I could not hate him, and even understood, as much as one can with his actions, why he did all he did. Not to mention I'm reading Pride and Prejudice for the 62nd time, literally, right now so it was an awesome surprise to see it incorporated. I giggled and swooned like a school girl when sess first introduced himself as Darcy. If you haven't yet, watch A&E's mini series of Pride and Prejudice, it's the best there is. Colin Firth is the only true Darcy. *cough* Anyway, I truly want to stay in this world you've shared with me. Kagome was powerful,but believably and with great work on her part. She grew into a woman, into her own strength, and finally found she deserved the respect of her destiny. I always wondered why she was treated less than the most important person there when she was the only one whom could save their world. A lot of actions the characters made in the anime I questioned were called out and explained or forced the character to face them. I absolutely adored kagome pulling rank and your ideas on youkai society. *whines* I've read literally HUNDREDS of fanfiction with sess and kag, but none have been as well done when it comes to characters and character growth, and now its gone! You've ruined many fanfiction for me and have sufficiently humbled me, shame on you. :P Truly, wonderful work. This is my favorite fanfiction above all others, and that includes those authors in this genre that all others respect, including myself, and I cannot believe I haven't run into this story before. We could all learn from you. Never stop writing. -Sincerely, Akumi (P.S. I don't remember my password for this site, but I am on Dokuga under the penname Akumi if you need to reach me for any reason. I hate reviewing anonymously. Take care.)
CammiiLyin chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
I loved it
xXAngel AlliXx chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I read this story and absolutly loved itt! I also love pride and prejudice... sesshomaru darcy! You're a freaking geniesis! Love it!
nat dawg chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
This story was absolutely AMAZING! I loved reading through it all, and how you wrote out Kagome's turmoil and emotions was really good. I loved how the chapters were long and the characters had emotion that was described amazingly. You are a great writer, with great description, and this story is a fine example of that. Some stories are so boring; 'oh, Inuyahsa hurt me again, I'm just gonna go cry in a corner.' No! You wrote this fanfic with a fiery passion that a lot of writers don't have. You could totally be a writer one day, so never give up on your story, and, like this one, it will turn out to awe-inspiring. Keep writing more awesome fanfictions about Sesshomaru and Kagome!
mangageek23 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
You go Kagome!
mangageek23 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I sorta hoping, Koga would talk diplomatically and go to the village and beat InuYasha, or maybe I just wanted someone to beat InuYasha up.

man im violent .