Reviews for Constitution
sunset chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Bravo! This is so adorable! It's so unlike Clark in Smallville (he's such a BDA in that show-thank goodness for writers like you, I practically don't have to watch that show at CW!)

Thank you for sharing your amazing talent in writing lovable Clois stories. Hope you are always inspired!
bella chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
to cute for words
Lily1986 chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
The ending reminded me of the L&C tv show with Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher! Haha! I loved it! I'm glad you made them end up together after all. Even though it's Destiny! ]
payalf chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Love love love this fanfic as well as displacement. Any chance you'd be throwing a third sequel our way? ;)
Witchy-grrl chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
LOLOLOL! Without a doubt one of the BEST endings to a story I've ever read!
nicolesargent chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
That ending was funny. I really enjoyed reading this story! I laughed at the end, it reminded me of Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, when you wrote that they made love in the air. You rock!
EmEx chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
Great continuation! If I loved "Displacemet" then "Constitution" was even better! Your writing style is great and you really transport the reader into this worlds you create. You took your time to build up the relationships and it really was rewarding.

Great fic, now I've decided it. You're going to my fav authors!
EtherealEternal chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
Aw, very cute fic and great ending - great work!
VenusRising chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
A happy ending and so freakin cute. Clark finally gets to share his amazing floating abilities!
Nae Nae chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
oh gosh you have no idea how obbsessed i am with this show ihate how everybody hates it your story was great heck maybe you should even pursue a career at the daily planet good job
Joanna chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Clark should have given Lois a little breathing room first.
jenna chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
good one
ShadowGoblet21 chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
I loved it! Please write more Clois fanfics!
MadDogLane chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
That was a lovely story!
bookworm1999 chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
Bravo! That was hilarious, romantic and beautifully written! Now go finish Just Married! jeje.