Reviews for Those Eyes
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Great story! I really love FMA fanfics that flesh out moments from the manga and animes, and this one was done very nicely. The ending was a bit rushed, but otherwise, this detailed wonderfully how Ed went from being in a hopelessly depressed state, to fighting back with double the determination again.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Really nice. I like the way you've transitioned from catatonic Ed to the one we know and love in the show... the one that wouldn't give up even if it really would kill him.
kinosternon chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Awesome idea for a fic! I especially liked the way that Ed and Al exchanged their promises (gahhh that didn't quite come out the way I meant it to, ignore please) for the first time...very well-written. :D
Hyperthia chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Beautifully written! I loved it :)
laughingst chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Wonderfully written. Well done!
RosaLui chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Yes! I've been waiting to find a fic like this for SO LONG! WELL DONE.
Dhampir72 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Nicely done

Annethy chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
good job!
Alceon chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I liked your story alot. I've been trawling through the Full Metal Alchemist cateogry looking for some good writing but it is scarce I'm sorry to say. Your story made up for my time.
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006

That's almost all I can say.

"Oh!" seems to sufficiently fit the bill. I would be undercrediting you to say that I really enjoyed this. I loved it. Honestly. I wish I could describe it better than that. It was perfect! Everything was so well captured and so well described. Ed's feelings in particular were well thought out and written, even through his silence. The description spoke for him. The characters were beautifully sculpted out. They were all in-character to a perfect tee. This is, quite honestly, one of the best fanfictions I've read out of any sections on here, period. They don't get much more great than this one.

This is what defines a perfect "one-shot". Really. Wonderful job, and I salute you for it! Thank you for writing it!
Michi P chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
wow. that was AWESOME. i really like stories like these, prior to the automail or during the automail surgery. nice job on this!

the quotes at the end were really...i don't know. they helped the story in some deep way. good job!

thank you!

~michi p.
Tamasha chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Nicely done! You managed to rewrite something that was already shown in the manga, and still make it original and interesting. I felt the missing scenes were very well done too, they stayed true to character and fitted in well.
kayter chapter 1 . 11/25/2005

I luv u :3!

The chaper 24 is one of my favourites of all the manga x3!

is so cute~!

Your fic really likes to me n-n

continue writing please ;3!

There's no much historys based in the manga T-T

Uncultivated - they are left to cheat for the anime ;-;
CaptainKase chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Wow! That was great. That so captures the mood for the manga. You captured Ed and Al great. Ed was seriously depressed but that's understandable and then you made him 'woke up' by Mustang and have him act like the determined guy we know and love. Great job! Hope you write more.