Reviews for The Short Sword
Nukumi chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I love the way you do introspection, it's very detailed without being overwhelming; a perfect balance. Love the parallels.
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That's so amazing! I love fics like this!

Great work :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
interesting... makes one think. sad, humourous and well... deep.
obsessivesyndrome chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I love the last line. But overall this is awesome.
Ookami no Yuuki chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
DANG! GOOD STORY...INTERESTING...INTRIGUING...I WOULD GIVE IT A 9 out of 10.
Jay-Chan3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Lol, lots of funny lines, and a really interesting twist at the end. Ka's a little OOC, but it's close enough... interesting idea having them meet when they were younger. Good job!
AccentFetish chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
lol, fan boyz ;D i would probably b one of the ones stalking him though, heck yess
KakashisGirls chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was both hilarious at times and dark at others. You are very talented. I particularly love the "humping grass" statement. Great job.
Etheral-moment chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
T_T that was sad.. and happy.. _ very odd mix of angst and humor. but it flowed well. I liked it.
Nezuko chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Deep. I saved this as a reward for getting some unpleasant tasks done. And I'm glad I did. It's insightful and deep. About as far from crack as you can get, unless you want to say it's as addictive. The idea of Kakashi smelling killing intent like a burned roast, and feeling nostalgic as a result, is warped and brilliant. And the idea that they met once before, and that Kakashi's perception of Zabuza and Haku is somehow not quite right, yet deadly accurate, is really wonderful. Damn you can write. Your mind is an endless fascination to me.
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Wow. What the hell. That was really really good.

The style was great, and I love how you've written Kakashi- kind of wry and bitter and flippant all at once. The dark humour was a great idea.

"-Because he’s not dead. They’re never dead until Kakashi’s buried them. It’s the rule-"

...was one of my favourite sentences in there. As was "A pleasant little code for ‘This simple little mission is rapidly going all to shit.’"

The ending was a kind of emotional jolt. Very well done.
Only Secret chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
wow...this is impressive. you've expressed so much in so lil' words. absolutely amazing.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
beautiful one-shot. Love the emotion in this. hope you don't mind, but i must add this to my C2!
active-heart chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
quite turn-about and surprising! i really liked it! it was more creepy than funny, but eh, it's still great D. the twists and turns and well thought out lines really show, thanks for sharing.
MeeLee chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
An interesting read, and very introspective. And funny too, with Zabusa being Kakashi's fan-boy. Scary.

Hope to see more of your work soon! You are a gifted writer.

-MeeLee