Reviews for The Order's Fugitive
VanHelsingWannaBe chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
Katie! Van Helsing better hurry up! Update!
VanHelsingWannaBe chapter 10 . 1/12/2006
(shudders) Dracula gives me the chills. Kind of like this guy at my school. I never know when he's there, and he puts his hand over my eyes and I scream. He thinks it's fun, and I think he stalks me! But luckily, I've got my crew to shoo him away. Although my "Van Helsing" doesn't know that, but he still notices I'm here. And whenever I think of him, I think of how romantic this story is...with Katie and Van helsing. Not Katie and Dracula! Van Helsing, quit stalling and save the girl now, before Katie isn't alive anymore! Update please! Suspense killing me!
VanHelsingWannaBe chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
Agh! Katie! Argh! Van Helsing better get his butt over there and save her! On to the next chapter!
Fortune Zyne chapter 10 . 1/10/2006
Oh no! Katie!
Fortune Zyne chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
Oh no!
Kaitylyn chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
I like the story. I am too zoned out on caffine to say more. bye! xx

Kat
Akeera chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
Meep! can't wait to find out what comes next!
VanHelsingWannaBe chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
YEA! (Dances around the room) Go Katie, Go Katie, It's your birthday. We're gonna party like it's your birthday...(Looks around and sees everyone staring at her) WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?...Oh not you Katie Van Helsing, the idiots in my dad's office, like Chris and Alex...Or as I call them tweedle-dum and tweedle-dummer. heheh. This is good. I just love how Van Helsing is so nice to Katie. Update please!
Fortune Zyne chapter 8 . 12/19/2005
Cool!
VanHelsingWannaBe chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
Oh geez! Dracula wants her as his bride! Dang! The guy has enough undead girls to last him 5 centuries! Van Helsing better get his butt over there right now, or I'm gonna roll some heads...Not yours or the reviewers. I take my anger out on my guy friends ;)
Jenni chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
love it, love it, love it! great chapter. of course she loves him, who wouldn't. did i mention i love this chapter. can't wait for an update.
Fortune Zyne chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
No! Evil Dracula!
Kizzy chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
k, Dracula's really creepy, lol. nicely done chapter. And you updated so fast!
anna chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
how do you know italian? are you italian? wellcome to the club!
Kizzy chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
That chapter went up fast! my congrats. How will Katie fend off vampires and the Order and the police? this is not getting easy for her, lol.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »