Reviews for Catalyst
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I read this twice already.
Love it :-)
Nemrut chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
It is a pity that Itachi turned into a pacifist anti hero who was doing what he did for the greater good (although, it was stupid and not well thought out) because I rather liked him as a psychopath, just as he is in your story. Rather dark what he did with Hinata and how demeaning he spoke of her but I could see him push someone else to kill of their clan simply because the clan was stagnant or failed some arbitrary test that he himself had set.

Good stuff.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
this was really good(: cooler than thou is my phrase of the day now!
nikols chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wow, dark and real good.
harley944 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
good story
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
that was...interesting
Signature chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Love it. Especially the ending.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
oh, angsty, yet well done.

Sai
Santeira chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Not that long, I guess if you consider Itachi with the shocking revelation about him being an anti-hero, he's OOC here but well, we were all in the dark.

Nonetheless, I think this is an excellent one-shot, stylish, engaging, dark, and gripping. Thanks for writing this.
HinaMisa chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Dude this story is so ninja u totaly know wat ur doing plz write more plz I love HinaxIta cupoles stories plz write more _ yay

P.S Ninja mean in my vocab cool cuz cool is too old
Z. Alexander chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow...this was absolutely amazing. Deliciously dark and very saddening; an awesome piece of work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
wow.
Miharu chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Sweet.
AB Firestar chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow, I love your style! Itachi is the epitome of sexiness in your story! Love the cruelty and just about everything else! Awesome story!
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Woah... That is weird... Are you implying that Itachi was mollested when he was little?