Reviews for Thinking of you
sasha chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
i wanna know what happens next
BanginBrunette chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I like it _ They r 2 cute!
Meandering Muse chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This could have used a great deal more of discription... and wouldn't have Kyo turned into the cat when she hugged him?

Otherwise, I love this coupling.
Gravaja Umbros chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Again, good writing style. And Kyo and Uo are much more in character than in "The L Word". Kyo and Uo seem tougher, and you mention that it's unusual for Uo to look feminine. So that's good. As another reviewer mentioned, Uo did put her arms around Kyo and he didn't transform, so that's either an inconsistency, or else slightly AU and there is no curse (which you should mention in an author's note) or else the curse has been broken already (which you should also mention in an author's note). And one last thing, "Tohru asked deviously". Tohru? Devious? That's kind of out of character. I find it more likely she would start blushing madly at her friends kissing in public, maybe start stuttering, and have no idea what to do about it. Hana acting deviously is a little more believable, but still it's more likely that the most they would get from her is slight teasing, though with her monotone voice it's possible only Uo and Tohru would realize she's teasing. A much shorter story than "The L Word" but I think it's also much better. Not as much description, and it still has its problems, but it definately has potential! Keep it up!
Hatori's Melted Snow chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
AWESOME! i really think that is hilarious...but when arisa hugged kyo...why didn't he transform?
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Wow, lots of OOC, but who cares. Now WHAT THE HECK IS TOHRU GONNA DO? Darned if I know until you update, so please hurry!
PeachCobb chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
this is really good! keep at it! i love your work
BlooVeggieStix chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Yay! Another ficcy! *hugs and laughs* Are you going to write another chappie? *waits* o.0