Reviews for Atobe's Little Plan
aoiyumekou48 chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
This is my review for this fic:

All in all, it was ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS! How the plan was executed, how everyone take play on each chapters, how their relationships advanced forward, everything! I even love the lines of each characters. Oh god, I love these! This fic was really sweet, especially on Momo and Ryoma's part; how Momo was able to change Ryoma fully. Oh I just love their relationship. Too sweet that it gives me chills down my spine. To tell you the truth, while reading the entire story, I was really squealing like hell. To the point that my face turns into a very huge tomato, know what I mean?

The idea of making Fuji, Eiji, and Ryoma as the girls in the ball was really brave and amazing. Oh how I wish I could see those three wear something, girly. I know it would suit Fuji and Ryoma since basically they look like girls but I don't know with Eiji. Oh, and by the way, Fuji looks gorgeous in red! So sexy!

On the birthday party part, it was really touching. I wish I could see it live, like in the anime.

On the Sakuno part, I was really impressed how mature she was there. Like how she understands Momo and Ryoma's relationship and everything.

Atobe's "Ore-sama's Beautiful Escape Plan" was very crazy and hilarious. I can't believe he just thought of that crazy plan. Well, since it's Atobe I guess I should expect something like that. Sanada banging his head? I can't believe it! Usually he's so mature but it doesn't matter to me since it suits perfectly in the flow of the story. AtobeSanada, huh? I thought it would be SanadaYukimaru, *laughs* But that couple is pretty sweet, aww.

I really really really really really (hmm, how many times should I say really?) love the ending! SO PRICELESS! Gosh, I love you for making this!

Okay, so this is my very long review. This is my very first time writing one long review but I guess it's worth it for a very marvelous 12 chapters fic. I really enjoyed it!
noname chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
i love this story! I kept reading it over and over. I think tht was my favorite momo/ryoma story. Though i was a bit dissapointed we u didnt do anything about inui/kaidoh and u dint describe the morning scene of momo and ryoma. ;p BUt other than tht i loved it, especially the part where he does payback at the end. Love the stroy, u should continue witting!
Lyda chapter 12 . 5/24/2009
No matter how many times I read this. I just can't stop laughing at the end. :DD
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 12 . 1/2/2008
Loved loved loved it! _ Definately one of my most favourite TeniPuri fics ever! Sugoi sugoi!
Speadee chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
The last chapter was funny. It was a good story.

I'm glad Momoshiro as well as others were able to change Echizen, and vice versa. I'm also glad Captain Atobe has a good side, too. It's good to read about everyone together, having a good time, and caring about one another. I wish we had such real friends in real life.
Speadee chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
Again, forgot something for last chapter: I know what you mean about exams. Those dreaded things!

That does sound like Captain Tezuka to go checking on everyone, then giving orders as well as being conservative. Fortunately, he didn't hand out punishments. I'm glad he and Fuji confessed.

Let's see... the one watching them at the end is either Captain Atobe or Inui.
Speadee chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
I didn't find Echizen too OOC. I think it's about time he started caring about others.
Speadee chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
In Chapter 5, I forgot to mention about Kaidou as the girl Inui was talking to. You confirmed it in this chapter.

I like the progression. First, you had the POV of the male role aproaching the female role. Next, you had the male role figuring out who the female role was. Then you had the female role's POV.

I'm guessing that Inui, Fuji, and Echizen aren't the only ones who know the plan. It seemed like Kikumaru knew, too, because he seemed to know about seeking out Oishi.
Speadee chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
The dialogues of yourself and characters are funny, too.

Phew! That was close! I'm glad they confessed. The behavior was so them! Good job showing that they really are the Golden Pair!

After guessing Fuji in the previous chapter, I began to figure out it was Kikumaru in the girl's costume, especially when you mentioned the red hair. I'm glad I'm not the only one to think that Fuji and Kikumaru look like girls.
Speadee chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
Let me guess... the girl is Fuji. The description seems to fit, and he does look and sound feminine. Besides, she and Captain Tezuka seem comfortable with each other. It sounds like part of the plan is to get the players to confess their love.

Good story so far! Nice costumes, too!
SchmetterlingTurm chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
w
i-see-faeries chapter 12 . 1/28/2007
Haha, this is really amusing. I like it. It made me laugh so hard. Great job, well written, and easy to follow. Loves.
Dazed Dreamer chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
Just brilliant! Haha. That manager deserved that. Positively brilliant!
Dazed Dreamer chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
You know, Atobe is kinda right. It says Atobe's Little Plan on the title and yet he's not on the story much...
Dazed Dreamer chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Hey. I first read "Ryoma's Plan." Didn't know it was some sort of sequel. But anyways, I liked this chapter, especially the part when Ryuzaki-sensei says :"You know, girls...the other half of the human race." That was a good one. Wonder what the screams were about...Hm...And I can't imagine Tezuka-buchou to be sarcastic the way you made him at the very last part.