Reviews for The Prince, The Knight, And The Fool
Scififan33 chapter 16 . 4/20/2015
Is this going to be continued?
kirallie chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
SO sorry it's been absolutly ages since i've reviewed this fic. Please say someone will realise something's wrong with Callum! What has been done to him? More soon?
Macko-M chapter 16 . 5/15/2008
Hello there,

it's me, Callum! :oD

Yeah, strange to write in our own review section, but I forgot Elena's password, and she'll only be back in a couple of days.

I just wanted to tell you all how very much we appreciate your feedback. You're really awesome and loyal readers! Please know that we will update as soon as possible, and the good doctor will not stay in his private own hell forever. ;o)

Thank you again for your patience!

Lots of love

Callum
Rina Blackcat chapter 16 . 4/28/2008
Have just found your fic. God, it's amazing! It's beautiful. I've never thought about Daedalus in such a way. I've never imagined him in such a way. It's not that I didn't like him, but I never LOVED him in such a way. You've made me. Thank you.

The line "the ultimate weapon against the fearsome Nosferatu: hug him." left me speechless. With laugther. And pain. And compassion. And maybe with laughter again, because your 1st person manner of writing just make me forget who I am and feel all the emotions of the characters, so that bitter laugh of Daedalus was mine.

The flying of imaginary boot between Daedalus and Chao-dai was priceless. What a picture!

And when Julian've said "I'll make him do penance to ease his conscience."... I've just gasped. That's exactly what I was waiting from Julian as a character, and that's what I was waiting from you as writers.

Please, don't leave these guys in such a hell too long. We are worried.

(And please forgive me my lame English.)
Lina chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
You must update, I want to know whats going on with our favorite doctor, i know that bad man Chris is controlling him somehow! And poor Daedalus must get his love back!
Maraluch chapter 16 . 3/2/2008
Oh my gosh. What evil has gotten into Callum?
Maraluch chapter 15 . 5/21/2007
Splendid chapter, my brave and daring writing duo! That bed does sound intriguing...

So the orphan/wonderboy extraordinaire has a home, the old immortal takes said orphan with him, Callum is FINALLY settling down enough to take real fighting lesson, and Julian...?

? ...is biting his bare knuckles in silent jealousy this whole time? Just my gut instinct: the poor fella's gonna snap and do something either really insane or really funny to embarrass the hell out of himself. Hey, when Ventrue come undone, they don't know how to do it 'small.' Everything's on a grand scale with those blue bloods.

I have a feeling this next segment is going to be a bit lively.
Maraluch chapter 14 . 3/26/2007
Holy cow- this was an exceptional chapter. I think some real momentum forward has been made between Julian and Daedalus. I think some barriers have begun to break down. This makes me most curious about how this trio will resolve all these conflicts, especially the political one. The Ventrue Clan may not be as forgiving or understanding of such a relationship between Daedalus and Julian and the Nosferatu would be. But this is YOUR story so you can make them do whatever you want. That’s the bliss of authorship.

When I realized you were including an Aranta-Shadur, I just about fell off my bed. Yeah! (Not that I almost fell off my bed and hurt myself, but that you included an Aranta-Shadur.) Hmm... wonder what was up with the ski-craft? And Julian’s DIARY! Oh dear god! If Julian wrote any tasty stuff in there about his love of Daedalus and ... oh wait- you had Frederick get that. Ok. I’m not going to have a heart attack now. And the diary bit wasn’t mentioned in Going To The Market Nosferatu Style? If it’s a back-story, are you going to include it here?

Bon travaux! Good work; and I am of course eagerly awaiting the next addition to this lovely story.
Maraluch chapter 13 . 12/5/2006
*sniffles* I can’t believe it. A chapter without a cliffhanger. And it’s HAPPY! *Maraluch grabs her heart in shock*

This was great. A little more mellow than the previous, but I think the story did need a bit of softening after all that drama and *snickers* ‘bloodshed’ of the previous chapter. “We fucked. There was some blood loss.” ROFL Callum kills me.

I am just so thrilled to hear the story will have several more chapters! I’m really getting involved in the plot now and I’d hate to see it just close with a slam, ya know? Daedie and his new love playing house and hosting clan meetings. With lots of soda pop. I can imagine the riot now.

Side note: Any idea if there’s going to be an addition to the clan meeting storyline? Ya know... the gossip game? I really loved that vignette. Maybe you could put a little chapter or two in with the story just for kicks?
Maraluch chapter 12 . 10/1/2006
I don’t think it’s possible for this story to get any better, honestly. The visual tidbits are stellar and beyond compare! Nossies have erogenous ears? Who’da thunk? I can’t wait to see how that Daedalus-martyrs-himself-confrontation goes.

I would like to see more dialogue on what Julian’s feelings are about both gents. Is there going to be a heated spat over exactly why the Prince thinks his would-be-childe is a whore or why he thinks so badly of him? And will Daedalus rip his head off? Or will Julian finally reveal his feelings? Oh, so many directions you could go with this! This next chapter will be exciting, indeed.

I was pretty disheartened when I thought Callum would be killed off. But, then our darling Nossie would go nuts and then where would the story go? That’d be a shame.

“Honey... Darling...” I wonder how Julian justifies playing along with Callum’s flirtation? Does he just equate him to an incorrigible, irrepressible, perpetually horny Toreador?
kirallie chapter 12 . 9/28/2006
Great work as always. So poor Daniel has a prophecy hanging over his head. Glad Daedalus was there to save Callum and that Julian agrees that he does not deserve death. Keep up the good work!
kirallie chapter 11 . 9/21/2006
Great work as always. Not sure what I think about Callum's new teacher, he seems more than a little odd. They're going to have a house together? That's great! What will Luna think about that? Keep up the excellent work!
Maraluch chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
This story just keeps getting better and better!

Aw... Daedie's gonna shack up! I love it! Julian's no doubt going to have one heck of a Ventrue sized temper tantrum. ROFL

Personally, I always thought he got off on making the Prince squirm a little. The whole, "how do you think my clan’s survived so many thousands of years, you blue blood idiot,” stance.

Will Julian finally tell his Enforcer the truth of his feelings? It's so obvious!
kirallie chapter 10 . 8/11/2006
Marcos is a little odd, will he take Daniel in? Callum should not be wandering the streets, stupid man! Keep up the great wrok!
Maraluch chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
Sorry it took me this long to review, guys! This new chapter was worth the wait it took for me to get my computer up and running again, that’s for sure.

‘I wonder if this tendency to ignore my monstrous looks and to touch me without restraint is a trait unique to immortals. If so, I'll stay away from groups larger than, say, three immortals. I may be undead, but who's to say that an unbeating heart can't suffer a heart attack?’

HAR! Fabulous wit and fabulous continuation.

A menage a trois somewhere in here? Or maybe Callum forces Julian to finally come to terms with the fact that he does love his Enforcer? That’s something that always been so blatant but I don’t think anyone’s written a good, how do you say... ‘lead into’ for that topic. It’s rather touchy because Julian comes across as such a hardass sometimes.