Reviews for Exposed!
chip1991 chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
"I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have woken up this morning," Marshall muttered.

I just love Marshall, and i especially love how you portrayed his relationship with corrine, the little spats (which infact makes them so much more cuter).. its just too good.

I read all three of the stories and i htought they were well planned and written, the pieces fit so well together, with Collin and Tyler, and the future science club... really starting to wish all three of your stories were made into 3 different seasons with the inserts of the existing episodes in between, that now would have been awesome.

Hope you come back and update!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 11 . 1/21/2010
Oh! Are you going to contuine? You should! It was just getting great. And I want to see some romance or something with Corrine and Marshall :D

Adding you to my faves.
ALittleinlove chapter 11 . 9/17/2006
A great fic, you've woven everything together really well and i look forward to reading more.
Tahra chapter 11 . 7/15/2006
Just read all 11 chapters, and really enjoyed this. Please come back soon and finish it!
TriGemini chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
Well things are certainly getting explosive around the school. The question is will the situation get a lot worse than it has been beforehand? And will they be able to figure out how to fix this before it gets out of hand anymore? And what exactly is Avenir up to now?

So it'll be interesting to find out what will happen next. Until then.
DiannaNightstar chapter 10 . 7/6/2006
hey awesome story please update soon
TriGemini chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
This was a very good chapter!

I remember reading 'Things Just Get Complicated', that was an interesting story. Although, it's strange that both Douglas and Preston,would suddenly find themselves back in time when they're parents will still in the Science Club. Then again, it's probably true what Preston had said to Josie, "everything happens for a reason". And that's probably true in stories like these. Anyway, Victor obviously was shocked at the appearance of the two guest from the future, not to mention about finding out about the Janitor, also.

Poor man! He's obviously the last one to know about everything. But then there is also a reason to why that happens. So Jovee was back where both Corrine and Marshall were. Interesting, that she would wind up in that exact place and that exact time. Also, it's very interesting that they all decided to change the future and avoid certain events from the past.

Especially ones that occurred due to the accident.

Question, is though if they save Vaughn's mother in the past, won't there be serious reprecussions in the future? I mean won't certain events suffer from the reprecussions of changing the psst so drastically?

Not that they shouldn't do it, it was a good idea.

However, is it the right thing to do though?

Plus, is it safe to do so, also? That's a very curious situation. Aside from all that it seems Ms. Sletzki has remained faithful to the others and has not said anything compromising about them or the wormhole.

Not to mention, what is she doing talking to Tyler?

Or does she believe him to be somebody else?

Also, what did Corrine mean that Mrs. Pearson erased her younger self's memories? And what exactly is the real reason for Josie going back? And in the end, who does she have to confront to fix this whole mess?

It would be interesting to see how things turn out.

So, looking forward to more. Until then.
TriGemini chapter 9 . 3/25/2006
Interesting chapter!

Proved to be quite entertaining, especially that last part with Corrine and Marshall debating whether or not to change baby Vaughn's diaper, that was extremely funny to read. However, Vaughn's family history sounds quite interesting, also. A member worked with Einstein in the making of the nuclear bomb, that's really creative to come up with. Also, it seems that Josie for the moment has remembered about the reporter. But I am quite sure that she won't be saying anything either. Since she got the feeling that she understood what the others were trying to say earlier about anyone not knowing about the wormhole. Unfortunately, though it seems like it's the beginning for not only Corrine and Marshall since they both need to discover a way back to their time and hopefully if they do they're careful because they don't know what's going on. As for, the others they seem to have a plan of some sorts, hopefully it can get them out of their jam or at least, buy them some time until they can think of a permenant one. So, it will be interesting to see how things continue. Until then.
AngelD88 chapter 9 . 3/25/2006
Awesome Chapters!

I was so excited when I came on today and saw that you updated. I've been swamped with schoolwork lately and haven't been on the computer all week, so I was thrilled that I had two new chapters to read when I came on today. I absolutely love everything about this story, it's greatly written, and the plot line is great...suspensful, but still funny. Update soon!
TriGemini chapter 8 . 3/23/2006
Another good chapter!

Now the Army's gotten into the action, now this is a little extreme. What's their interest in controling the wormhole? Also, did Avenir call them or did someone else alert them? Not to mention, it's obvious that Tyler still has that power to turn himself into a chamileon? It defintiely came in handy when he confronted Josie and was about to take her in.

Also, it was a good thing that Josie was able to take off before they were able to grab her. Since she's been inside the wormhole many would have use for her since she's probably a wealth of information. This guy that the reporter is stuck with also sounds like a craze lunatic, hopefully Ms. Sletzki will be able to get out this situation in, or else she might have to wait until Josie and the others figure this out. Also, it's about time Josie let go of her hatred towards Victor for the moment. Because at this point they will all need to work together to fix this, or else the wormhole will windup in the hands of someone who'll only use it for the wrong reasons.

So, it will be interesting to see how things turn out.

Until then.
TriGemini chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
Good chapter!

I'm sure Tyler's arrival back at the school will definitely send the Science Club into a frenzy.

Considering the guy probably knows as much as the members of the Science Club, not to mention was known to make trouble for the Science Club in the past.

He's very likely to do so again, especially with help, also. So, he's definitely up to something and whatever it is, it's not probably good either. Also, who is this mentor of his, this Mr. Avenir? And what possible role does this man play in wanting to use the wormhole?

Because so far, all I can predicate for Corrine and Marshall is that trouble is heading their way and they don't even realize it. Especially, if someone from the present is trying to mess with the portal. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the Science Club will react to Tyler's return. However, I'm sure it will cause a lot of chaos for everyone. And with that conversation between Professor Z and Lucas, they don't realize just how close to the truth they really are.

Anyway, again looking forward to more.

Things should really start to get a bit more interesting from here on. So, until then.
straitjackit chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
Aw, this wasn't horribly written (but it was short)! In fact, it was perfectly fine. Ooh, what role does Collin play? And poor Mr Bunnypants: we salute you!

Can't wait for more, as always.
straitjackit chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
Vaughn as a baby! (imagines it) Aw, so sweet! Marshall's (mock?)jealousy is pretty amusing. Carry on soon?
TriGemini chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
This chapter was simply hilarious and great to read.

Somehow I can see Marshall reacting badly to babysitting the baby version of Vaughn, after all they are friends. And besides, it is kind of weird.

But in the end it's just truly hilarious.

Hopefully when either Corrine and Marshall get back to their time, they don't mention anything about this moment. Or else neither Marshall or Vaughn for that matter will be able to deal with it. Since after all who wants to see the baby version of their friend and then tell them later on that, they babysat for them while in the past. Really that is just plain weird.

Again, it's extremely hilarious to read though.

Great chapter!
AngelD88 chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
Great Chapter! It was definitely worth the wait. I can't wait to find out what happens next, the plot keeps getting more complex...the rock, the new wormhole, Victor intervening. Update soon!