Reviews for Blood Ties
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
this was a great story.
mimifoxlove chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Hi

I like this story. It was a fun story to read.

This story had a better family reunion then the episode Shadow.

The only thing wrong with this story was in chapter 3. Dean was out of characterby questing his father.

I thought it was nice that Sam had closer about Jess death.

mimi

P.S. How do you keep story ideas from leaving you? I am having a hard time with one of my story 'Baby Boy".
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
Beautiful ending to a brilliant story. I really enjoyed reading these three fanfics. Well, that's all I wanted to say.
Applegrape8910 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Ha ha, good story! . looking forward for more
DreamShadows chapter 8 . 12/12/2005
That was so sweet, and I am sorry that I haven't reviewed in so long. But I loved the chapters, they were awesome, and I like the idea of Jessica coming back.
7sTar chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
sweet end~please write more during the vocation of the show.
Windyfontaine chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
Aww, I love that song too. Good story. Sigh, I guess I have to wait now till your next one. Good luck on finals, and you're on my author alert list for when you write next. Have a great day!
charmedsupernaturalfan chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
It is a good stroy...tahanks for writing it
Spuffyshipper chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
I like it when the boys were fighting,but stopped when John told them you do a story where Sam confronts Dean about his abandonment issues?
Phoebe chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
I hope you write another fanfic soon this one was really good

thanks for updating

Phoebe
JadeAlmasy chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
wonderful ending!

Jade
Mystery chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
I loved the bittersweet ending. It fit in wonderfully with the story. Good job
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
I loved this story! Not enough Dean angst for my taste, but what can I say! I'm a Dean girl! Mainly cause Jensen Ackles is the hottest guy to ever grace a tv. I've watched him as Eric on Days of Our Lives, Jason on Smallville, and now as Dean! Great writing! Looking forward to your next story! ~Katie~
Happybear 2005 chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
interesting, hurry up and update already(jk). Ok I would like you to hurry up and update but I understand finals. They suck don't they.
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
Good chapters. But you're ending it soon? Aww. Hope you do well on your tests, and when you're done maybe write another story? Thanks, and have a great day :)