Reviews for And In My Pain, I Saw
DEACTIVATED-ACCOUNT404 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
ah inside the mind of one of the most intriguing figures in the Potterverse! I like it a lot! Extremely dark and yet sympathetic! Please continue this, I enjoyed it quite a bit. It's nice to see the darker side of Harry Potter (not him literally, though I'm sure it's possible) and some things taken seriously, but I'm still shocked it made him sympathetic and not simply a mindless, bloodlusting psychopath. There is more to everyone, certainly. Bravo!
manystorywriter chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Wonderful story! It was great. Fenrir was wonderfully written. Please write more. I have to read more stories like this.
Fenrir Lover chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This is amazing! Finally a story that doesn't portray Fenrir as a bloodthirsty lunatic! Update soon!
Purple Loom chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
You've probably already heard this a lot, but it was brilliant. The way it was written just flowed and created an atmosphere where I could actually believe that this could of been how it occured. Good one-shots like this are uncommon, one-shots about Fenrir are even rarer. I loved it. _ He wouldn't need to hunt me actually, I'd willingly join though he'd have to find me before the vampires 'cause my love for both werewolfies and vamps is split.

Avidly awaiting the next chapter. PL
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
How amazing was that? I LOVED it! The imagery you used, and the way you painted a picture with the words was wonderful, I can't wait for more chapters to this.
Randomperson chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Oh...my. This story was something else. How it was all laid out, the rejection and the anger that spawned from it. Fantastic. And extremely realistic. I usually avoid one-shots, but not this time. I eagerly await the next chapter. :)
Sentrosi chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Great job!
dixio chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
ah, it's so cool! I like your writing; it's not half bad. also this is the only fenrir story out there, and it's quite good, which makes me happy. update soon, please!

xoxo
infuri bookworm chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I LOVED IT!
Julissis chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Hey, that's a nice point of view. :) Especially the ending . ; ) And well written too.

I'm always happy to read more Fenrir fanfictions. : )

Do you know, that there is a new Fenrir fanfictions archive on the net?

Hope to see your story there too. (and more chapters of course. : D)
ScorpioGirl9 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Expertly written. It makes me feel pity for fenrir, and loath those who turned him away when he so desperatly needed them, forgetting that he himself is a fiend. although we have never really been properly introduced to fenrir in the books, i feel that your story is very in character for him. well done.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2