Reviews for Lost in Translation
I love this sequel! Please update soon. I want to see what happens! :3
xFlipJamsx chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Please please update
essaddf chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Hey there! Aren't you continuing this story?

Greets, Emi;)
Smash41KMF chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
God almighty, this story is amazing! haha, I LOVE it!
jessi chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Excellent story! I am so glad you decided to write a sequel for "Poison". But you can't leave this story hanging here! Please update soon!
anonymous chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
I CANNOT believe you. YOu were doing do well, with the suspense and adventure and the well thought out escape...and then you RUIN itby not finishing. YOU HAVE DESTROYED ALL HOPE I HAD IN A GOOD WORLD. you have CRUSHED my INNONCENCE! Thank you SO very much. *cools down* but seriously man, get the next chapter out. please! :)
RitualKitten chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
I absolutely adored Poison, and this is turning out to be a lovely fic as well. Seto is extremely well written- strong, protective, and yet open enough with Anzu that it doesn't seem forced or contrite. Anzu herself is well down, and none of the simpering weaknesses that seem to permeate the character's description from many other authors. I noticed you haven't updated in a while, and I'm greedy enough to wish that you update soon!
Mena Madvin chapter 8 . 10/7/2008
Please update soon. I wanna know what happens.
AmQaudrus chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
This Is GOOD !

Soo cool ,, Its full of drama & suprises ! X3

plss Continue ! It Is Sweet !
zenbon zakura chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
oh oh some trouble hurry and update!
Spannerspoon chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Please please update this!

this is so awesome deffo fave!

please update or iwill flood ur email with messages demanding you update!

Bobo-is-tha-bomb chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
I didnt know you were writing a sequel to poison. I discouvered it a few days ago and I really love it. I see you havent updated in a while. Are you going to update soon?
Crystallynne chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
CONTINUE! YOU MUST! Great story! WRITE on!
lindajrjt chapter 8 . 3/19/2007
Ah most excellent sequel; but I sure hope you update soon since it seems to have been awhile since the last one. I hope Seto gets to kick some butt!
Angel chapter 8 . 11/5/2006