Reviews for Harry Potter and the Demon
Mischief2459 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Please, PLEASE continue this! It's GREAT!
Gothic Lust chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
This is an interesting story. I do hope that you will continue to write it. You haven't updated in SO long. D: Please update again soon!
Vullinia chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
This is a very interesting and original fic, are you still working on it?
MusicForOxygen chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
If you're still alive I would love it if you continue this story. The plot is great!
873.25 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
interesting... update soon :)
theNewDesire chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Why haven't you updated in so long? This fic is awsome and I would like to see it continued. *chibi eyes*
Grinning Cheshire Cat 9 chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
actually, the 3rd chapter wasn't entirely boring(which is a feat in and of itself) plz update soon
Kittenn1011 chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
Have you dropped this story, 'cause I hope not! If you have... then could you maybe... let me finish it for you? I really like it!

update update!
withbothhands chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Meeprar! Yuusuke said 'arse'! Asians don't use British slang!

Ah... The end 'of an era' is always sad/
withbothhands chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
“Why are you taking the nigen?” He asked.

Ningen! But that's the only error I saw. Suuichi and Suichi? rofl.
withbothhands chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
HolySquee!

Yay! I haven't read a good YYHHP fic since The Best Defense! This idea really interests me, I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Griffen-gal chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Aww, I found this fic actually quite interesting. [ Would you ever consider finishing it? *puppy dog eyes*
darksaphire chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
yes! kurama's becoming a student too! i read a similar story where only his brother was the wizard and it pissed me off! gr...it wasn't that good either...but it was written in good context...i guess..
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
COOL! Update!
Silver Mayflower chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Your writing, despite your comment on your bio page, isn't half bad. The story is quite interesting and I'd love to read more. Unfortunately, you haven't updated in 22 months, despite your insistence that you now know where the story is going. Could you find the time to update, or should I give up on this fic as a lost cause?

BTW, if this fic is in fact a lost cause, I'd be happy to use your idea and write my own version. After I finish one of my own fics, that is. I don't want too many WIPs going on at the same time. For now, I'm just putting this fic on my Alert List.