Reviews for Wolf Titans
WOTB firewolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I've read the whole thing and I think it's just like wolves of the beyond cause Silence finds two pups and so does Edme and there's another pup so that one is Myrr. Silence is Edme, Star is Benja, Lichens is Foalan, Wildcaller is The Whistler, that's all I remember cause I read the book 3 years ago
ticktack chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
don't mind the name. even thought i have this hole mind set about teen titans, i find it weird and very brave that you wrote this.
thorn0014 chapter 18 . 10/26/2011
This story made me soooo depressed. I read it at night and ccried myself to sleep. Very sad. But other the the ending pretty good. :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is the BEST Teen Titans fiction I have ever read! YOU ARE SOOOO FLIPIN AWESOME! XD
Raven chapter 17 . 3/4/2011
Y DID RAVEN LEAVE! my friends miss me and Robin is sad to lose aother teammate! how ould u make me stay a wolf! HOW! i loved the story and all but i loved being a human! V-V. *sighs* the life of a wolf is a hard and cruel one but ill survive...maybe.
Raven chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
cute story about me and BB i loved the ending especially
Raven chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
OMG best chapter ever! RAVEN/BB FOREVER _ anyways make more stories tht r mainly about Raven plz i like Raven and BB stories as much as the next girl but i would prefere just stories about Raven soooo make more and happy writing!
Birdofdarkness chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
the chapters just keep getting longer and longer and better and better! best story yet! i would rather have cats or lions or tigers or anything of the cat family than wolves but ok. I 3 IT!
ofnisaofunsdf chapter 18 . 10/21/2010
BB should have stayed a wolf too and gone with her :)
wolf rider chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
i love this story! my fave animal is the wolf and i love this story. you are a good writer.
nicknackel chapter 18 . 9/24/2009
Awesome story yay! I think you kinda need to work on your endings though. In the story itself, you described things a LOT, but in your ending, everything seemed to be described in the bare minimum. It's a great story and all, but your ending could be better. And now of course I've gone and ruined your actually quite adorable ending by criticizing that and nothing else.

One thing I have to say is that the wolf names were very good. I've read a couple of other stories like this, where they had wolf names, and when you said you might add them, I was all like, "No! Don't do that! It'll get all confusing then!" But somehow, you made it perfectly clear who was who and it wasn't confusing at all. Yay for good writers! Cookie to you :D

Also, I think you should have done something with Adonis at the end, you know, saying that he went to jail and such?

And answer me this: Why couldn't Raven turning back work? I suppose I should go and see the sequel (If you actually made it, I haven't looked at your profile) but I just wanna know WHY you didn't turn her back?

Beast Boy Rox 4-Eva
Taeniaea chapter 18 . 9/10/2008
great story
Mariah chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
Um.. Homeward Bound anyone? Chapters 9 and 10 (that's as far as I've read) arfe basically scenese from there. It's my favorite movie, but still. :)
ZadZap chapter 17 . 6/18/2007