Reviews for And The Sky Mourns
Grim Reaper225 chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Update this please!
foxgodess07 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I like it. I hope you will come back and continue the story.
Omode no kage chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Please don't leave me hanging. I read this story hoping that It would have a new chapter, but when I get pulled into the story again just to be let down when there is no new chapter. So please make a new chapter I'm dying to know what happens next.

Ps. Toward the end of this chapter I realized that those were kyuubi's memories so I'm like " Oh! It's Shippo!" while smiling like a kid in a candy store.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
I love this story so far but it stopes on a cliff. Pease update
Akatsuki Force chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
So was that Kagome? Also, i really cant wait for the next chapter so please update
koshikaden chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I'm wanting to see the new chapter. the first one was sort of dark and sad, but hopefully gets better.

one was kagome and the other one was naruto.

Yosh.
wolfYLady-MistressWolf-sama chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
That was Kagome! And I really wish you would update its such a wonderfull story and I want to know thr end of it... :( please!
Foxluna chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
oh no... Inuyasha how could you? hhow could you kill everyone... and even Shippo! you killed Kagome's child! her Kit! how could you, heartless bastard!
im seeing that Naruto's destiny is about to be revealed to him now, and hopefully this time he can live a happy life, with someone who will love him no matter what! and Kagome i think will be that very person. he will love her with everything he has mind, body, heart and soul, and her to him.
-sniff's- these two chapters have really made me cry. i've never really cried so much while reading. -sniff sniff-
but i have to say so far it's been beautifully written! your very good at what you write and it's amazing to read it firsthand!
well please make sure to update this amazing story VERY SOON! please and thank u!
laters,
Fox
Dina chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Poor naruto
blackandwhite125 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
OIMYGOD, this is brilliant. I don't usually get so sucked into NarutoxKag pairing stories, or even at the second chapter, but please, i beg of thee, UPDATE!
falyakfire chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
This story is AWESOME! Chapter one made me cry:{ I can't wait to read more!
KEdakumi chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I think this is a very well written story. I hope you finish it.
BalL.POinT.PeN.2466 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
amazingly done congrades!
LarsNKaie chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Ok, I really really REALLY like this and I truly hope that you update again. SOON? Please?

Update this epicness!
Anber chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
please update soon i have been waiting for years literally can u least reply as to why u hav not updated because i really love this fic its beautiful