Reviews for Things No One Notices
frannie4life chapter 5 . 10/18/2018
Awwwww so cute!
FanBird4726 chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
I love this! So cute and perfect
Emily chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
I know there's absolutely no hope of you ever updating this again, but I wish there was...
Dallyforever101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I really liked this. You should finish it. I'm sure it would be interesting to see who all finds out in the end that they're together.
YeroismyHero chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
This, first chapter especially, was so romantic i thought i would throw up a rainbow :P good job i really love this pairing
Tubular Fox chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
Update soon!

Tube:3
ShotgunOpera chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
cool, i like it! very very short chapters, but well-written. i love tim/dally
black lady knight chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
more please
1146040 chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
aw... you should finish the story
book-lover-1993 chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
please finish this soon
Bam-ette chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I love it! It's so enjoyable!XD Dally and Tim, what a GREAT slash couple. This is one of my favorite slash stories and if you don't keep this one up, I shall be angered!XP But anywho, I love it and hope you continue this story a.s.a.p.!
Christine Erik chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
Wonderful, dear. Keep them coming! :D
an-angel-in-hell chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
*Is still in shock from the mental picture of Dally naked* Uhh... OMG, that's SO HOT! This is awesome, and I love it! I eagerly await more.
myguitarisinmymind chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
Muahahaha. Kitty is a slasher. -

Okay. It's not "noone", it's NO ONE. If you type "noone" into handy dictionary, it says "No definitions found." PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE *PLEASE* fix this. It has been driving me absolutely CRAZY.
evilteddybear408 chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
"Oh, damn. I'd love to see two hot guys like that going at it." Kitty said with a laugh, shaking her head in amusement at the female Shepard's reaction.

I just love it.