Reviews for A sound of... magikarp?
Marshman101 chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
I NEED MORE THIS IS AMAAMAMAAMAMAMAMZZZZZZIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG
supersayian1 chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
that was awsome baby
CompMan44 chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Oh...! Hahaha! How did I not see that? Of course; it was "A Sound of Thunder" by... now if only could remember who it was by... I want to read it again. _
CompMan44 chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
The main arc of the story sounds a little like a short story I read a few years ago; I've forgotten the title, but it involved a man who answered an ad to go back in time on a hunt for 'Tyrannosaurus Rex'; is this by chance the story you're basing this on? Anyway, it's a fairly good story, even if I'm not much for Pokémon fanfics (just the games .).
Autobot Sapphire chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
Great work. This isn't the boring old run-of-the-mill Pokemon story I'm used to seeing.
Mandark chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
Oh man, you need to update it! Oh, and I suppose you've been playing a little too much...oh, Chrono Trigger lately? Right on! That's the best RPG ever! And the Magikarp idea makes perfect sense. They say that Magikarp were tyrants in the past. But the idea of it swimming anywhere? Or going to the sun when they die? What's next? They meet Ayla in the past?
GameGuardian2x chapter 2 . 4/29/2002
Cool. you gotta update this. i wont comment on Lucca *Cough* Crono Triger *cough* Anyways 10/10
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2002
Oh you little... I was all excited, ready to see Ash get tortured, when I noticed there was no 'next chappie' button HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER OR I'LL- I'LL :very quietly: Idon'tknowwhatI'ddo
The Dark Geek of the Sith chapter 2 . 3/20/2002
This has potential. Very good.
Myst3 chapter 2 . 7/23/2001
HEY! IT'S NOT OVER YET IS IT?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2001
Ooooh a cliff hanger I encourage you to write the rest.
Avenger10 chapter 2 . 5/12/2001
Good story, I just hope you're not gonna recite any quantum fysics or quantum mechanics theories, they are boring.

Oh, before I forget, you do know you have about a gazillion different endings for this story
Violetlight chapter 2 . 5/11/2001
Hey Schell! Great story and great idea! I never would have thought Magikarp had ever been that powerful...keep up the great work!
Lunamew chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
I WANNA SEE THE NEXT PART!
S.Gina chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
hehe! evil magikarp! i like how this is going... can't wait for more!