Reviews for The Fire of the Covenant: Zion
faye.mabry chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
very good
Avarellia Ebony chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Oh I love this book so much! I was so surprised to see it on it. It was great!
LDSDrumlinegurl chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
i love this book. u did very well. i'm so glad i found someone alse who is lds on here! thanxs for the inspiration you gave me!
Yvonne Park chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
haha I know you wrote this forever ago, but I just had to comment. I finished reading the book last night and woke up really wanting it to keep going till David got back. haha this worked for me! You did a great job at finishing it off well. Thanks for tying the loose ends for me!
alyson cant say last name chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
oh my god its so awsome!
Kenzenichi2009 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
NOT THE BEST I'VE READ.. BUT NOT THE WROST! Keep it up.. also, why did you write for something so unknown!
Mackiwaki chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Are you gonna finish the story? I really liked it. :)
BookWormBandGeek chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
wow, it really isn't well know, this is the only story based off it! welp, ur a good writer, so keep up the good work!

BookWormBandGeek
Stega chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Well, I don't know of the book at all and stumbled upon this by chance really. I'm sort of confused by the last reviewer's comment because I cannot for the life of me see how this story lacks grammar. Although I wouldn't go looking to read the book this fic is about, I thought you summarized it very well. As for the story, there wasn't a whole lot good or bad about it except that it was short and could've been more likeable had it been longer. Considering the update date which I just noticed it looks as though there won't be further chapters, but I read it so I reviewed it. Have a great day :0)
redflames94 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I really don't know about your story but I think it lacks grammar and the author's note and story plot sucks!
DaKirby chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
there's only one story in this section right now this is SAD
BookLover11 chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
Great job! I love the way you ended it too. It lets us still have our imaginings but gives them a little shove in the right direction! :D Five out of five stars!
The MysteriousDo-Gooder chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I think this story deserves a reveiw because it is the only on in its category.
A Fire in the Attic chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
I loved The Fire of the Covenant too! Is it rude to ask if you're mormon? Just wondering. :) Your story is really good, too. ;p Keep writing!
WrylyWritten chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
I had no idea that there was a Fire of the Covenant section on here! Well, when I read the book, I was very curious as to what would happen between David and Hannah... Now I guess I'll find out?