Reviews for All I Can Give
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Hello mellon nin

You are a very powerful writer. You can write with subtlty, but also with gentleness, as in Guess How Much. Please write more Lord of the Rings stories!

Nira
StarofElendil chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
that was wonderful
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Magnificent. With such deep feeling. I have never come across a story like this before-and I really like it. The point of view, the outside looking inwards. Lovely.

The Lady of Light
Radbooks chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
This was a very powerful story. Very well written and very moving. I was actually just re-watching T this evening and saw this part and so this was especially meaningful to me. Thank you.
uptowngirl48 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
wow, very beautiful, I really feel like crying now T_T
Laerien chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Aw, it was so wonderful! I am very close to tears now. This story is going straight to my favourites, and no one can prevent that! It is truly a shame that I am only the second person who sends a review!

That is one of my favourite scenes too. I simply love Viggo's voice there! That scene stired something up in me, and I wanted to write or read a fic, which calms me down, but after so much time, I didn't hope that I ould ever find one. I am so glad that I did.

This was very well-written, I was just staring at the monitor, reading and reading! The poor boy! Wonderful that you could write a story, where Brego is no more, no less than an animal, a human can truly identify himself with him. Wonderful!
Aelaer chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Alright... I'm going to cry now. Oh man, what a sweet story. Alright, I'm seriously crying now. Dang it... I love your writing, Aldalas. You're such an excellent writer. But I totally blame you for these tears :P

Wow. Well done, mellon nin.