Reviews for Forgotten Rain
Diabolic Esper Add chapter 3 . 8/13
Hermione's Patronus is an otter.. Just letting you know
GreekGeek4u chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
This is awesome I am totally loving this but seriously Edward should curse like a whole bunch more than you perceive him to.
GreekGeek4u chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
oh yeah this is awesome I'm really enjoying this, although doesn't Ed curse more normally?
GreekGeek4u chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Awesome Ed/Hermione definitely Harry/Ginny. but who is OFC?
GreekGeek4u chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Yay this has got me totally engrossed. I LOVE it Harry Potter and just recently Full Metal Alchemist are my favorite books!
GreekGeek4u chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
It was amazing, personally I liked the darer Harry it made things a lot more interesting. I also liked how Envy had a wand, but why did he call Ed his brother?
SeijuroRen chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
the pacing is really fast. Some may like it some may not. Content wise it is a good story so far.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
That was strange? Is west mustangs counter part or somthing? But mustang would never do somthing like that to hagane... I'm sure I'll find out soon enough... Update soon
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Is it from Moby Dick?

and Update!
wishfulliving89 chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
great story so far. can't wait for the next chapter. very funny.
pamellka chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I guess the plot is nice? But you make so many typos and grammar mistakes it makes it hard to read!
cagna chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
luna's not in the same grade as them how are they in the same class? please update soon.
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
i love this story. plz update soon!
EowynsPen chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Is "West" actually Hohenheim?

cool story!
edwardsgirl16 chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
FYI: "Ego non baptizo te in nomine patris, sed in nomine diaboli" means "I do not baptize thee in the name of the father, but in the name of the devil" Don't exactly know where it comes from (Spain, i think)but it's pretty cool quote. Keep writing please!