Reviews for TO Without Purpose
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Ross and Phoebe are so weird but this was a fun read. I do like Rachel/Chandler conversations only for friendship and of course Mondler conversations.
writergal90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Weird but fun!

Amia chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
OMG! that was the BEST fanfic for friend i've ever read! i read it in my head using their voices, and i could totally see it being part of an episode! it is SO good. keep writing dialogue-only ones-they're so much better! thx and keep on writing!
123RissaNoFace chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
YAY! phoebe is so cool!
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I love Ross and Phoebe! Yay! Oh, I wish there were more stories aout them, and considering that I have one I'm waiting to post (stupid this is so cool. I'd really like to read your Rachel/Chandler if that's cool. Keep going, I like these.
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
lol this was SO funny! I love Ross and Phoebe talking like that... I LOVED the part with the invisible gum...

i'm just disapointed that we didn't get to read Phoebe's theory about Santa Claus... maybe you can write a Joey/Phoebe dialogue and she can explain it in there. I'm curious!

anyway... this fic is so great and is SOO going to my fav list.

spacemonkey69 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
haha perfect! Oh man, that was so Pheebs and Ross it wasnt funny...well, it was very funny, but you get me! Those two together are so awesome when they are arguing about things, and they are here too! I love Pheebs' theory on gravity...gum does seem plausable! And the Easter Hen...I never thought about that either. But my fave thing was the last line, that just cracked me up! Good job, this series is awesome! I think I would like to see a...hmm, Chan/Rach one but that's just cause I'm obsessed with them! Yay!

Love Carina
DanielFactoid chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
*laughs hysterically* totally with you on the awesomeness of dialouge only stories. And this one rocked so much. Thanks for writing it!
Exintaris chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
"You're just bitter ..." Authentic Phoebe. This was funny, if possibly just a shade more way out than I would expect even Phoebe to be. And I would expect Ross to explain, heavily, what a Doctor of Philosophy was, but the trouble with the Friends is they rarely explain things when someone (Joey usually) gets them wrong.

Well, I've suggested conversations outside the Sacred Six, but any combination inside would be equal fun, on this showing.
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
this is so funny... the funniest of the pointless conversations... phoebe and the gum theory.
candleburn chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Hee, I love these dialouges. They're so funny. Especially this one, I LOVED Phoebe's gum theory.
mondlerlove chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I love all your stories. I would like to see Mondler stories(romance obviously hehehehe) and a Joey and Chandler one like your Mon/Rach one where they discuss the girls probably set like in season 1 and Chandler would pick Mon and Joey would pick Rach and then Ross would come in and ask them and do they change their answers to make Ross happy?
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
"Apparently the tooth fairy doesn't believe in intergalactic travel." Oh, I love seeing Phoebe and Ross arguing over little things. And it's so rare that people write fics about it! Phoebe's "anti-gravity" explanation was so...Phoebe. I would really like to see Monica/Chandler and Rachel/Chandler. I would say Phoebe/Chandler (hey, what can I say, I have a Chandler obsession) but that might be a little too similar to this one, except less argumentative and more sarcastic. Anyway, fantastic job!