Reviews for No One Mourns The Wicked
ToastandOut chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I LOVE both Wicked and Harry Potter. And this gave me an entirely new perspective on Myrtle's character! Loved this a lot.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Not canon, not even close, but an excellent awesome totally wow fanfiction.
Cwejr chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Rather a strange story. Really an interesting (but wierd) story of a minor character, kind of sad.

Some people do get raised like that and the adoptive parents should have been horsewhipped. I hope something really bad happened to them. (How about writing that story?) People, especially christians, that treat a daughter that way are just wrong. I don't agree with practicing witchcraft as a religion (been there, done that, still have the nightmares) but if an ability is real and verifiable, training to use it properly should be encouraged. (I'm a limited precog with no training. What would I be if I could have found someone to train me?)

Please keep on writing. I really enjoy your slant on the HP universe.
Satira chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
This fic had a really strong all throughout, and I can kind of see, in a weird sort of way, how this would be conon. Great work! Keep writing!

(also, just on a side note, it was stated that Neville was a pureblood, so therefore *both* of his families were from pureblood families)

little ball of emotions

No account chapter 1 . 6/12/2006 Nice. Well written, sad, but not /too/ sad, lots of information, and lightly dusturbing. Just how I like it.
01deleted chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Your stories always seem to tell something different in a strange short-cut persepective...I rather enjoy reading them. I can understand them.

I was very happy to know that this had not only the title of the book "Wicked", but also the ending. Which is one of my favorite lines EVER in the book.

Im a little lazy, please forgive me, but Ill also add my comment to your story about the Bloody Baron. I thought that was interesting and it was nice to know some people didnt think he was bad.

I was thinking of writting a Harry Potter story myself, with a Wicked-add on in a way. I just want you to know I would never copy you, in the case that anyone accuses me of doing so. n_n;;

Myrtle is a lesser character that never seems to be brought into light..Its rather sad..I know I want to comment on something else, but I cant remember what..

Well, lovely story. Makes me smile.
lilsteves chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
aw. that was sad. very entertaining too :).
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
ToT Poor Myrtle!

It's nice that some people seem to like her too.

Believe it or not she ties with Harry and Luna for my favourite Harry Potter character, because she is the person I can most sympathise with.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
You are probably the most intellectual fanfiction writer, Harry Potter or otherwise, I have ever had the power of meeting, reading, or reveiwing. I sincerely hope that you continue writing fanfiction, and if you have, I shall sincerely enjoy reading it.

PS. It is always a pleasure to find that another person in this world has read the book Wicked. Have you read the sequal "Son of a Witch" yet? it's good, but it could never top "Wicked"
j chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
you know its not often that i read a story without ever reading the summary... but i just loved the title... the title is one of the most important things to decided on... and you chose fantastically!
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Truly and deeply sad, and shines light on Myrtles past and fills in all the blanks. I love it, it truly tells us why Myrtle is so depressed. I really also love this story because its different, nobody ever focuses on Myrtles charcter and this is an awesome way to do it. Keep writing one-shots like this, I love your poetic way of looking at things, Nicole
Tris-WannaBe chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Ooh, that's very interesting. Are you continuing? Or is it a one-shot? Because, personally, I think it could really go somewhere if you continued.

Am I first? Sweet! I've never been a first reviewer before! Ha ha! YES!