Reviews for Everything
Tupaws chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
touching, its a hard thing to see soeone hurting, that is close to you, and worse when someone needs you and you cant bethere for them. it makes me cry at times ... wishing things had been differnt. but yesterday is gone and we can do is work for a beter tomorrow.

Ra86 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
that is so sweet! it made me go "aw..." at the end... If Ryou and Malik were ever together and something like this so have it right on!
Misura chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
A fic that started rather angsty, but that ended on a perfect, sweet note, and which I therefore enjoyed very much. I especially liked how you played with the words 'everything' and 'nothing'. (Okay, so I actually just went 'yay!' at the last line. ;)
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
AW! Very nicely described and detailed. :) So kawaii with all the fluff. :) LUV IT! :)
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This was very cute. I love how you had them getting back together, instead of them getting together for the first time. Also, I liked how you had scarring involved in a way that made it slightly angsty, but it was in the past and so not too important at the very moment. Anyway, this was cute; love the pairing. -
togaklutz chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Aw Malik and Ryou! *glomps* I LOVE IT! Now... MORE WHOSE LINE! CHA CHA CHA CHA!
LadyPhoenix99 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This fic kind of hits home in a way. I like the gentleness that was written into it. It makes it believeable and realistic. Great work!