Reviews for Sorrowful Soul
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I love Kikyo's charecter! She's so depressed and lifeless and it's so cool how she does'nt have any are dishusting...
OrganicDonut chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Update, update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, update,update, it's really good!
Inu-chan8970 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I agree with you on the modern Kagome thing. Ugh, and poor poor Kikyou. I hope this is a full-fledged fic and not an one-shot because I really want to know what happend next.
Aysiahime chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I loved it! I hope you update this story soon!
Sweet Raspberry Fairy chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Aw!I want another chapter!Why did you stop there?NO FAIR!Update okay?
update chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
get on with this story or i will hunt you down and kill you
ANGEL of DARKNESS and HELL chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
That is how I feel most of the story didn't suck,it acutally made me relize that no matter what I will be loved even if I think same with will be loved by family and Inuyasha...Inuyasha loves her later on of any way,this was really cool.I'm not usually a fan of modern-time stories but this was really good.I can't belive that,in this story,she feels the way I do loved,no use in living,empty,depressed,lonly,the color of hearts is blue and black,likes to read to take mind off'n people,wants to commit sucide,and dosn't because the fear of death takes over.
Darklink chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Interesting. Update this story as well as your other stories x3
brunette-neko chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
well i love modern stories, and i think yours is becoming very interesting, and i can't wait for more, plz update as soon as posilbe
Kawaii-Gaara-Chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
It's cool _... KAGOME IS A RETARDED *XI
Mr. Garrison chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
brilliant! loved it! it was sorta funny. well that's just me- tootles
Cold Kikyo chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I loved 't wait for the next soon:)
SacredxMaiden chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Good story i really liked it, update soon