Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time of the Lost
cztelnik chapter 22 . 9/5
This fanfic delivered the promise made by the prequel. Good story.
Hainbuche chapter 22 . 8/6
absolut wundervoll perfecte geschichte. lg hayne
Guest chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
,i hexed you.
ErisBladestorm chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
Loved it. that's all i have to say, and now i'm going to sleep before I collapse...i loved your stories so much i spent all morning...afternoon...and well into the early morning of the next day reading both of them...time for sleep. Thanks for the awesome story.
laelruin chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
Another great story to add to your collection of wonderfulness. I'm noticing a pattern though, (perhaps cus i'm just reading them one after the other). I encourage you to mix it up a little sometime. Thankyou for that wonderful story, I especially love James, The Grove, and all of the wonderful/interesting side characters and places. Can't forget Cid!

Keep up the awesome work,

brigrove chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Good old Hermione, figuring out a way to show harry's alive
Elemental Emotions chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
~I don't quite remember whether or not I per chance left a review for the first story, so I will endeavor to make up for it by praising you enough for two.

I have read the first part and now the sequel and have not been disappointed in either. You introduced some new and unique concepts, or at least very rare, which is a rarity for Harry Potter fiction. As there are so many, it is hard to be original. I would like to add that your writing was superb and had very few mistakes. I congratulate you on writing a story of this caliber that has been completed, not once, but twice. I confess myself pleased by your writing and talent and will be looking through your other stories to see if something interests me.

I'm happy with the way you ended this and quite looking forward to anything else from you. Keep writing, for the world would be truly deprived without your contribution to the world of fiction. Thank you.~

Eternally Yours,

Reishin Amara chapter 22 . 7/28/2011
I will say this and say it now...I read the Phoenix Song. And I read this...You have taken Rowlings story and continued on your own path, You have made a story all your own just as good,if not better than hers.

If I could set a number chart on my favorites page, I would be putting your storys at the 1 and 2 positions right now.
Riddle Wraith chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Perfect. I absolutely loved it. The fight between Harry and the darkness was done perfectly, both internally and externally. I thank you. :)
Adele365 chapter 22 . 2/26/2011
Gah! The curse of the happy ending? You ruined the darkness and misery pervading the rest of the story! How could you?

Nah... Siriusly, though. Great fic.
Miz636 chapter 22 . 6/15/2010
Wow. Just wow. This plot was just as amazing as the last. The way you've incorporated everything into this one story is amazing. Dark Harry, Gray Harry, and Light Harry all came into play here. You've given him an awesome story with an excellent defeat of Voldemort. It was amazing to read.

I loved this story. I only stopped because I DO have to sleep, eat, use the bathroom, etc. Plus, I had to get ready for a trip tomorrow. Otherwise, I didn't stop reading it the entire time I was on my laptop.

You've got talent and great plots. I'm glad I found you. :)
Bloodgalore chapter 22 . 4/27/2010
Aww, a perfect ending to a perfect story. Oh, I loved it! Yes I did! Harry gets to be normal finally! Until he turns into someone not normal again!
Ishkabod chapter 22 . 12/5/2009
This story really was amazing. VERY original on many many points allthough you took the what i thought was overdone Harry goes evil steriotype and made into something completely suprising. Thanks soo much. I'm glad to see someone who actually took and made a story that was complete in itself and a sequal that was complete without anything that left me wanting.

Thanks again. I need to check out your other stories now.

Percival chapter 1 . 10/3/2009