Reviews for Nothing's Ghost
J chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Steve would never say those things to Ghost
MissRiRi chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
This story is really good. It broke my heart to hear about Ghost being so mistreated though, very sad.

I hope you'll update this!
Kirari13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Omigosh, this is awful (the situation, not the story).

When did Steve become so-not that he wasn't already-horrible?

Poor little Ghost...

I can't wait to read more ;D
lostsoul512 chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
this is a great story so far... i cant wait to read more! i love your idea of what could have happened next, though of course its very different from mine. still, that adds to the magic, the beauty of reading it, because i can compare my own views to it. lost souls is the greatest book ever!
nydia chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
Hiya! I just read your fic and I think I hate you xDD Why didn't you finished it? I think it's a really good story.

btw Nothing and ghost are my favourite fandom I really love them.

Thanx for writing.
Mckenzie Drestire chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Hey, sorry haven't reveiewed for a while. I like the crossover, very simple idea but a lot of emotion coming throgh. The only problem i have is you never manage to stay in te same tense, it's a good piece of work so far but when you change the tenses it's hard to get back on track. Work on that, keep working on this. Keep exploring.

Peaceout, kenzie
Mckenzie Drestire chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Good, but very violent even for Steve, couldn't see Ghost just putting up with that really. Loved the end bit in the bathroom, that seemed like the perfect responce to Ghost telling him he was going to leave, but i simply couldn't see him giving up so easily and letting him hit him. A lot of potential here, keep exploring.

Peaceout, kenzie
Mae chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
It's just not true to character.

Ghost would never care. Steve wouldn't be so angry. Ghost is ... above everything in his happy go luckiness.

Ghost would never leave. It's Miz Deliveranze's house!
Dark Kisa chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
bout time they kiss. and then Steve has to come and ruin it. grr. Please let Twig and Molochi come in seconds later and bash his head in. or maybe have Nothing suck him dry...in more ways then one.

cant wait for the next chappie

kisa
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
Oy, it's great to see an update from you hope to see more soon again :D
Dark Kisa chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
i just found this and i love it so far. i hope you continue with it soon. it'd be a shame for somemthing this good to be left unfinished.

i hope you update soon

Kisa
fl0aty chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
Hey, keep going!
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
like your story - update soon again?
jamie chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
i love this, i hope theres more!
Liria Nai chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
hey good story please update soon.