Reviews for Equilibrium
Meli teh Dark One chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Aw...That almost made me cry, but Im not gonna cry in a public library.
Gomp chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I think this story totally rocked. I hope you write more!
D. M. Evans chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Beautifully done. I can see Ed coming to this conclusion and Winry knowing she can't let it happen even at the cost of her friendship and love for him. And part of me wonders if deep down Ed wants her to stop him when he confirms her worst fears about his plans
echy chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Damn good story
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I love this it is so well written! You really are talented :) I love that you showed how equivalent exchange could apply to Winry. It was perfect! :D
Leni chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Well, now that was good angst. A believable beginning point and very believable reactions to it. I especially liked the poignancy of the constant constrast between Al's happiness outside while Ad and Winry discussed inside. Very good work!
SurferChick chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
oh my gosh. so good. i usually don't have the attention span for stories like this, but this was awesome. good work!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
So many beautiful images in this story and so much emotion packed into it as well. Love the telling from Winry's POV and her decision - she knows what she has to do as well as Ed knowing what he has to do - either one will leave pain behind.

And their willingness to sacrifice themselves for the lives, the happiness of another - knowing everything that they're giving up - makes it worth that much more.

Gorgeous story and the ending is perfect though absolutely heartbreaking. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Drew L chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I can't believe no one ever reviewed this. Anyway, great story. Very sad, though.
f-zelda chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Well this is really good! I hope you finish to see the series for the other story you are planing to do.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2