Reviews for These Broken Wings
god of all chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Unseen Watcher chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
At long last! A story where the twins meet the twins! Bwahahahaha!
Unseen Watcher chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Thank you for not making HARRY all accepting of being yanked to and fro. I like that he's sick of being used.
J. R. Quinnet chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
So, the basic storyline is that Elrond just pulled a Dumbledore and kidnapped an innocent person?

It doesn't matter if they're related or not, he had no right to do that to him. I imagine he is now going to be holding him hostage? Yes, you'll use different terminology something along the lines of how Harry is really a guest and that he has been given such an honor! A guest that can't leave is a prisoner, even if they're kind people who hold you against your will are wardens/prison guards/kidnappers, and a cage no matter how golden is still a cage.
twindaughterofArtemis chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
It does make more sense for James to be the elf. Black hair was incredibly common among elves. Red hair, on the other hand, was only ever described in one elvish family. Most of them are dead, and those who aren't never left Valinor. I'll admit, this has definitely caught my interest.
Lady Hedera chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
"A wizard named Double Door" Omg XD

I seriously thought for a minute 'What kind of insane wizard is named Double Door.'
Riddle Wraith chapter 18 . 11/20/2011
Please write more? I really love this and I do so hate to quit reading it. :(
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Adar means father I think what you meant was Arda which is what Middle Earth is called by it's inhabitants.
beauty0102 chapter 18 . 9/8/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

great story update soon.
Ryle Culler chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
Oh boy! I can't wait to read more!
Oooooh Shiny chapter 18 . 11/13/2010
Lol. God this is funny.

you do know you updated in '07? And its now 2010. I hate you. Though you write a lovely story.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 18 . 4/5/2010
*Hits author on head with Sauron's mace* YEARS, YEARS UPDATE SOON TOO GOOD TO BE LEFT ALONE

SE
Hocapontas chapter 18 . 11/28/2009
Is Remus going to go to ME with Harry? Harry is all he has left. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Is this before or after the Fellowship of the ring? If it's before is Harry going to join the fellowship? And why did you change the horcrux? It was Ravenclaw's Diadem in the book. I would call this a 2x ultimate favorite!
lex1621 chapter 18 . 10/15/2009
Oh, please tell me your planning to continue this! I absolutely love it and hope you are!
Twilight-Falls chapter 18 . 10/4/2009
You. Are. Legend.

Seriously. This story rules!