Reviews for These Broken Wings
Mishi Gohiku chapter 18 . 1/28
Too bad it's abandoned, would've loved to read the ending; just the ending. Of corse you could alway post the story plot and out line and let others imagination go to work.
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 1/15
Wow! I like this! You are the second author, who has decided to let Elfling!Harry be attacked by humans. Well, this is the second story in which I have read it anyway, but since I have read so many...-shrug-

I really appreciate you letting humans attack him. After all it DOES make sense. (Giving Harrys track record with luck :D)

Hmm...though I would have enjoyed seeing the reacions of the elves when humans tried to SELL an elfling to them. Oh my, can you imagine their faces? :D
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 1/15
Huh...the voice caused him to get beaten up...
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
Maybe Harry should just find a way to prevent Voldemort from accessing magic and then lock him in a house with both sets of twins!
god of all chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Unseen Watcher chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
At long last! A story where the twins meet the twins! Bwahahahaha!
Unseen Watcher chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Thank you for not making HARRY all accepting of being yanked to and fro. I like that he's sick of being used.
J. R. Quinnet chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
So, the basic storyline is that Elrond just pulled a Dumbledore and kidnapped an innocent person?

It doesn't matter if they're related or not, he had no right to do that to him. I imagine he is now going to be holding him hostage? Yes, you'll use different terminology something along the lines of how Harry is really a guest and that he has been given such an honor! A guest that can't leave is a prisoner, even if they're kind people who hold you against your will are wardens/prison guards/kidnappers, and a cage no matter how golden is still a cage.
twindaughterofArtemis chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
It does make more sense for James to be the elf. Black hair was incredibly common among elves. Red hair, on the other hand, was only ever described in one elvish family. Most of them are dead, and those who aren't never left Valinor. I'll admit, this has definitely caught my interest.
Lady Hedera chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
"A wizard named Double Door" Omg XD

I seriously thought for a minute 'What kind of insane wizard is named Double Door.'
Riddle Wraith chapter 18 . 11/20/2011
Please write more? I really love this and I do so hate to quit reading it. :(
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Adar means father I think what you meant was Arda which is what Middle Earth is called by it's inhabitants.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 18 . 9/8/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

great story update soon.
Ryle Culler chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
Oh boy! I can't wait to read more!
Oooooh Shiny chapter 18 . 11/13/2010
Lol. God this is funny.

you do know you updated in '07? And its now 2010. I hate you. Though you write a lovely story.