Reviews for Enfer
Apollo Holmes chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Raoul figured it out. Oh, Erik will not be happy about this.
Mongie chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
Sorry I'm a bit late. But this was a great chapter. The conversation they had about and around Phillippe made me laugh. hehe, I'm glad your Christine has a sense of humor. I feel really bad for Raoul too, because eesh, not knowing what you've done for a whole week isn't good. Spain was a good cover-up though. Nice chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
ZGory chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
That was quite lovely when he used the Shakespeare on her. Philippe's reaction to her made me laugh pretty hard. Raoul started to sound like one of those scientists who envision things that might be too big for humankind to grasp.I like how the story is developing!
ghostwritten2 chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
I love Enfer and I was most happy to be emergency beta for this chapter! I *love* the Shakespeare-quoting! It makes me squee. And Raoul's meeing with Christine and conversation over tea are utterly wonderful.
loupe chapter 5 . 3/17/2006
I thought I loved the two of you as much as I possibly could. then, you mentioned me in your AN and wrote the best purple prose ever. Poor Simon makes me want to laugh at him, good and loud. I almost imagine Christine would have too, if it weren't for the fact that she was so stressed. As for Madame Giry Parting the Red Sea with her cane-it's official. You win at the internets.
PhantomsHeart chapter 5 . 3/16/2006
Bahaha!

"Finding himself without fault, the only logical reasoning was that either Christine had gone insane, or someone else was causing her pain. Angels were perfect, and certainly not insane, which left only one option. With a solemn vow, Simon Stryde looked to the clear sky and promised to avenge her suffering.

He was a very gallant, very dramatic sort of man."

You guys are ridiculously geniused.
KitArchivist chapter 5 . 3/16/2006
Stryde makes me laugh. Meehee. I want to meet a guy like that so I can hit him in the head with a newspaper. Please let Christine slap him into next week?

Erikyde is sexy, but not in this chapter! Ek! Still, I have faith.
lovleigh chapter 5 . 3/16/2006
Yay for Mama Valerius smacking teh Simon.

Hurrah for Erik, even though there wasn't muchof him here.

Ra for this phic which I will repeat is aweosme.

Squee for the update!
Skeleton Horse chapter 5 . 3/15/2006
Heeheehee. Simon. Verah amusing chappie, can't wait for the next one!
ZGory chapter 5 . 3/15/2006
That was fun to see someone get was strange for some reason to here someone besides Raoul being called a fop. Poor many men in her life...wait isn't that a good thing? Oh to see the update.
ghostwritten2 chapter 5 . 3/15/2006
This just keeps getting better and better! I love the way you guys can mix comedy and drama - Simon Stryde's flights of purple prose are hilarious :D And Christine's angst at the end is very realistically drawn. I love the image of Mme. Giry parting the Red Sea of the crowd with her cane :D
Darth Nickels chapter 5 . 3/15/2006
Mah authors! *squishies them*

*squishies Simon*
loupe chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
Well, loupe is a little late on this, but ony because loupe is one lazy-arse reviewer. You are doing fantastically on this! I love looking for the little bits and pieces lifted from the different versions and storylines, like Leroux's version of the mirror scene. The combination of the plots and themes is ver graceful, almost seamless, nicely done. I would love to see more from the two of you in the future. *hinthint*
lovleigh chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Um.. *shuffles feet*

A bit of a belated review. I DID read it as soon as it was updated I just kinda forgot to leave a message.

I'm not exactly sure what to say now...

Well I really really REALLY hope you update soon Hota and Spork because this is extremely addicting.

Oh, and I plugged Enfer on my bio. Not that anyone reads it. )_
ghostwritten2 chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
Eep! She broke it. O_O

Bravi! I can't wait to see where you guys are going with this.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »