Reviews for Lost Inhibitions
rainfurr26 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I'm only on chapter three yet i'm rolling aroind on the floor squeling like the fan girl I am.
TheRedGirl0000000000 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Awwww !
joys chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
I just found this story and wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it.
always-kh chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
nice start i like it. it's pretty ic it seems so far and amusing

She had long since confirmed Sasuke to be asexual and had finally settled for their brother/sister relationship. -liked that line.
asianxsmartie chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
]
AnimeMangaFreak chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Hope you update the next chapter soon.
cutecrazyice chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Nice. Who wouldn't want a Kakashi who couldn't control his attraction? (hehehe) :)
Fireangel66 chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
yay Kakashi! kami he's sexy...
melissa chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
This was fantasic I hope the next chapters will be as good as these ones are. I think you are a really good writer and I hope to see other storeys done by you.

melissa
kassie339 chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
AWW! that was SOO sweet! i LUVED it! :) lol the only thing that i didn't like was that you seem to not use quatation marks at the end of some sentances. but otherwise it was AWESOME!please update soon. :)
Slacker Ninj4 chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
heh, it is pretty fast, but it's fun to read! i hope you come out with a new chapter soon
GinaCat chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
I love this story I hope you update soon I am going to die if I don't find out waht happens plus I love Kakashi?Sakura fics YOU ROCK
Riri-sama chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I really liked it can't wait till the next chapters to come!
Takara Hatake chapter 7 . 5/2/2006
Loved it ! It's not finished is it ? I love it ! It is my favourite couple, but i still havent written any long storie, only oneshots (in french), so I'm looking at all thesakukaka i can find. This one is pretty good !
emes chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
aaw... i love kakasaku!

so good! more chapters, please!