Reviews for Such Great Heights
Amadea chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh. So... sad. The part about Harry having to kill Ron is what really got me, I think. Such Great Heights - super song, yes? Super fic, too.
shimmering-unicorn-horn chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Crickey. That was a rollercoaster, abeit being a one-shot. Amazing imagery, and spot-on emotions. Poor Harry, Ginny, Ron, and everyone else. Love the angst, everyone needs a little angst in their day!

WONDERFUL writing!
cucu4cocopuffs chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
oh how...morbid. but sweetly morbid. i dont know if thats an oxy-moron or not,but thats how it made me feel. great job!
DSK chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Very Very good.
yrl chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
so sad, but good, your a good writer, i can tell
ilovethingsthatareawesome chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
wow. that was really awesome. you write such great one-shots. i usually don't read one-shots, but i like yours.
webling-girl05 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
its really good! i think that its very emo...and its cool that harry is kinda trying to accept whats happening as well as whats happened, but at the same tiem he's refusing to. my fave part is :

Tell her stories about him, okay? Tell her stories about her uncle and his best friend, before everything fell down. Tell her... tell her the half-truths. It's better than the lies.

wow, thats really...i dunno, is that something thats young to say, or is it something old? the halftruths really are better...in a way
Nothanksnoname chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Harry to Ginny, right? Very sad. Although I don't think the sixth horcrux is really Ronald Weasley. There was no way Voldemort could have known he would be friends with Harry. Besides which, I don't think JKR would do that to us. Still, a very interesting idea, which hadn't occurred to me before. Thanks.
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I cried, but I am over emotional right now...But priceless. I added it to my favs...
Glowfish36 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005