Reviews for Doubts
Particularly chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Well, I usually don't leave reviews, but this story was way too good not to! I loved it! I've never been too much of a Jean fan, but I love Cyclops and have read probably every good story written about him. This was definitely one of the better ones; I loved the human aspect to Jean, w/ doubts, frustrations, etc. Excellent job!
The different chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Cute oneshot.

It was suprising and sweet.

Nice.

The different
Hogaboom chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
that was lovely is there going to be another chapter
Oinone chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Ow gosh! I LOVED IT! I love the way you portrayed Jean. It's absolutely gorgeous! It's been so long since I last read such cute fluffiness from JOTT fics!

As for Taryn, I can't understand if she's on the 'good' or 'bad' side of Jean.. or maybe she's just plain clueless. hmm.. the hell with that! It's good that you didn't picture her as the 'bad' girl as what every author would write about her. Good for you! But I still hate her!

And, in my opinion, you don't need to replace this with a 'fresh, betead copy' it's as good as it is! Just the minor flaws like instead of 'them' you write 'then'.. again it's just a tiny error! haha.. no need to mind it! 'coz THE STORY IS GOOD anyway!
Telepathic Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Woohoo! Great fic! Absolutely gorgeous! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! Seriously...it rocked! Jott is the best! Write more one-shots:

*cough* Jott fluff *cough*

Hope you write many more! Jott4Eva!
sweetmidnight chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I loved it!
whylime chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Yay, a new story from Lavender Gaia!

I hope that things are going well for you and you are getting back on your feet.

The whole time I was reading this I kept thinking "will she tell him about her doubts, or keep it a secret" I was very surprised when I got to “Are you kidding? I never doubted you for a second!” because I totally figured that Jean and Scott are too much the "good guy" to ever keep secrets for long, but I'm glad you wrote it that way because that's definitely the way it should go - ignorance is bliss.
DOJ chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
_ I hate to admit that I had a feeling the fic was going to end with a proposal...but I love all the little twists you added along the way. Especially the bit with Taryn. You can't be completely angry with her...seeing as how she was clueless to the situation and probably did think she was helping. And I have to agree with you about loving it all from Jean's pov. I like how she analyzed Scott's relationships with each of the girls...it seems like a very "Jean" thing to do in my opinion. Nice work!

*DOJ*
Lil Jean chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Cute cute cute!
Dm Tayashi chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Perfect!

Oh my god, you write so damn well!

Just love it!

It's in my favourites!

CykePhoenixSummers chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
NICE! It is hard to keep a surprise from a telepath... but you pulled it off... keep it up!
Your Worthless Slave chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Whoo...A review box. Been awhile since I've seen one of these. ""

As for t3h betaing, it isn't needed for the most part. Minor errors, really, nothing too out there.

As for the story...

XD I LOVE mad and brooding!Jean, (o.O I've picked that up from someone's fics that I've been reading, and have been doing that in my head all day. Gotta fix that), because we really don't get to see her brood that much. It's the funness, really. The music? XD Nice. S'all I can say.

I do have to say, though, that the proposal was...like the world's softest, puffiest, sweetest balls of puff. Or as close as we can get with JOTT. Damn good fluff, too. Now...that line at the end? That was straight out of primetime tv. Figures. _ Marvelous, simply marvelous.
Redd Eyez chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
have i ever mentioned u rock? if not, then, U ROCK! this story is pure jott, and pure fluffiness. write more please!

Jott 4Ever
Wen1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Great !

I feared the worst lol

JOTT FOREVER !

PS : there is a review answer systeme ?

Wen
41eugoR chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Whoa! For a sec I thought you were going to make Rogue evil and I was like (Gasp)NO! How could you! But that was before I reached the last scene. Lol, sorry for doubting you. Hmm...maybe that's why you chose the title 'Doubts' ;-) Well anywayz great one-shot _