Reviews for Doubts
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Very sweet story, Lavender! I really liked it! :)
slickboy444 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Yes! Oh seriously, you just made my day! Who doesn't enjoy a good Scott/Jean proposal fic? It's always fun, entertaining, and painfully sweet. I like how you included so many of the other characters and mide it so that they were all in on it. Good use of the songs too! I liked that! Nice little one-shot you've got here! Great job! I enjoyed it and I applaud you for it! Thanks for writing this and keep up the good work! By the way, any new ideas for "Bright Lights?" I'm still free to help with that! Slickboy out.
Mark C chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
It was interesting to see Jean have some doubts about Scott especially the way he was acting over the past view days. The ideas that Jean came up with about him with the other girls was something. Ororo sending Jean out to run errands was just to let Scott get things ready for when she got back and I had the feeling that he was doing something for her. Jean just let her imagination get the best of her while she ran those errands but she finally decided to hear from the man himself about what was going on and boy did she find out. Scott did a wonderful job of sitting things up so that he could propose to Jean with some help. I loved Jean's reaction and right then and there, all her doubts vanished. I think the last thing Jean said summed everything up and it was funny. Great job.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
“Are you kidding? I never doubted you for a second!”

lol... i read that last part and i was laughing my head off.. ok.. most of the times i don't really read any stories where they have the couples already figured out as i like to see if the author does anything different from canon, but really... this was a good story that i'm glad i didn't skip. take care and keep up the great work.
Diaz F chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I knew it! I knew he was planning on surprsing her! Our Scott is too evil to be true. :) That was an excellent story! I love to read one-shots!
jlhx chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
yay! great story! so sweet!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2