Reviews for Stranded
Antje chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
The first-person is always a nice touch, adding emphasis to the character's insights, and I enjoyed its marvellous use in this piece. Your depiction of their first real embrace was accurately detailed, and the sense of the moment is exquisitely captured. I loved the dream flashbacks, so seemingly canonical and yet I know it wasn't written about in the books, though these passages definitely have that feel: it could've happened that way. Oh, and the cottage being so very Remus, haha, that was priceless. And Remus enjoying a day in the garden but hating to do the actual house repairs, also so very like Remus. The way you write of the pain Sirius experiences makes me experience it, too, and it's so wonderful to be able to cheer Remus on when he provides the kisses of comfort and love. I know you wrote this years ago, but it's still delightful. Thanks so much!
twouble chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Aww, that was beautiful. And perfect. And I loved it.
tttttt chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This has to be one of the greatest stories i have ever read. It made me cry several times, and i think you got the relationships between the characters just perfectly- i particularly loved your James in the dreams- exactly how i had always imagined him.

And the way you got Sirius's emotions when he thought Remus was the trator- i always wondered why it was he never suspected Peter, and why he didn't encourage James to make Remus secret keeper, and you have managed to fill in the gaps spectacularly!

This was just amazing. Thank you. x
texp chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I think I cried the entire time while reading that. It was so sad...the Marauders tale is simply that, but you made is so beautifully real in a way that no other story I have read has done. The way you expressed the love between Sirius and James made my eyes well up with tears and my heart be wrenched in two with every word they exchanged. Brilliant. The love from every angle, from everyone in it, was terrific. Between Sirius and Remus, Sirius and James, the small fleeting moment from James to Harry, absolutely all of. Everything written was so equally heart-wrenching, my brother is probably wondering why I was sobbing for a half and hour straight. But, before I ramble on forever at this dangerous time of night, I shall add this to my favorites. If I could I would add this to my super favorites, but, alas, there is no option to do so. :(
lovemoonyforever chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
This is a fantastic story! I love it. It's so sad, but it's still great.
Baranwyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
hi, great story, really sweet
Ukorim chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
*wipes tear away* It's been so long since I've read something this fluffy and angsty! You are an excellent writer, who should publish a book or something. 0_0 Great job on this story!
S.c.ou.s.er.4.li.f.e chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
omg! that was absolutly brilliantly amazing. and it made me cry ;-(!
w84u chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Oh, I really liked it. But I think it's slightly out of character for Sirius to cry so much. Nevertheless, I enjoyed your fic! Write more!
Apus-Equuleus chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
That was so sweet and lovely. I love it. I just love SBRL. No matter what, they are always canon to me.