Reviews for Restless Peace
captainkyburz chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
That was an absoulutely beautiful, lovely story! Well done!
CrueltyConservesSadness chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
So here I am reading your story, 6 years after you published it. You may not get on fanfiction anymore, I don't know, but I thought I'd take the time to write a review and tell you how much I enjoyed this piece. It was wonderful and I'm glad to have read it. Thank you for posting.

-CCS
faith bonksie chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
aw

how cute.
3Cobra3 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
It's beautiful story. I love it.
KaL KeY chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
this was good, and i hope that you write more stories like this one.
tmelange chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Excellent. Very moving. Kudos.
HazleSilver chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Wow, just...wow. That was, amazing, incredibly well written. The only peice of adive I have is take the I suck at summeries out of the summery. It makes people doubt your writing!

EXCELLENT STORY!

-Hazle
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Hi. I just started reading and (despite your summary) it is actualy quite good. I certainly will read more. I would suggest, though, that you break your chapters up, because most readers won't read so much in one sitting. But all in all, excellent story.
Navaer Lalaith chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Let me give you some helpful hints about writing summaries.

1. Always use good grammar and spelling. If we see a mountain of mistakes in it, we'll think, "This person can't use English, his or her story will be hard to read because it will be full of errors.”

2. Give us the conflict of the story in one or two short sentences. For example:

"Frodo Baggins came to own the One Ring, a powerful weapon of the Dark Lord, by fate. He must destroy it, but how can such a small person complete such a big task?"

3. Never tell us you can't write a summary. If you can't write a summary, you probably can't write a worthwhile story either, so why should we read it?

I'm not going to read your story because you told me that you can't write, while making many grammatical errors and telling me nothing about the story except that it's a romance.

Galu a teithad vain! (Good fortune and fair writing!)

Navaer Lalaith