Reviews for Landmine
Cecilia Haunt chapter 8 . 1/29/2016
Ok so I know this is long over with, but I feel the need to point this out. Before I do though I want to let you know that i love this story. Its amazing. But you have a major continuity error from the beginning of the story to now. Dom's threat to Carson was that if Carson didn't got Dom off, Nancy wouldn't make it to her 20th birthday. But at the beginning of the story it is stated that she is 21.

That being said it's an amazing story and I can't wait to finish it.
Cupcake chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
I know that this story was done and over with years ago, but still... Does she NOT have a peephole?! Her would-be killer was just pronounced innocent and she's randomly opening doors? How careless! And why would he be allowed to purchase a knife? It's not like he's *stabbed* a bunch of people already. I know that criminals can't purchase guns but suspected criminals shouldn't be allowed to buy knives either.
EmlynMara chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
Very creepy. I'm surprised Carson was so weak-willed as to take on the case. Why didn't the testimony of the psychiatrist come into play? I'm surprised Nancy took Ned back so easily. I'm not impressed. I'm also surprised that Dominic was able to get to her house, no one noticed, and no one was looking out for her, with or without her permission.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
YES! In your face jerk-wad! You idiotic, meanyfaced,-...I should stop right there and just say that I have a very long, long, long list of choice words, but at the moment I;m just happy he's dead.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
ug. I would hate you for that if the next chapter wasn't already posted.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 18 . 12/14/2011
Dang. Carson is one in-your-face attorney. I like it! It makes it interesting!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
Duh. I knew Carson wouldn't question his daughter. It's hard enough on him as it is for her to repeat the insidents without him having to ask questions and for her to answer them.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
Dang. That's a bunch of ajurned's
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
What happend to that other Chief...um...Chief...McGinnis! Ha! Finally! I got it! Well, after I went to the Nancy Drew Wikia that is, but don't mention that...

great story/chapter!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Okay, I have you say. When Dom countered Carson's insult with, "I've been there. It's a very roomy place" I am horrified to say but, I laughed.
Michelle Gallichio chapter 21 . 4/5/2011
Great story. Just sorry that I didn't find it earlier. Will start reading the next one now
Jennifer Smith chapter 21 . 3/10/2010
I really loved your story even though I found the part between Frank and Nancy not so entertaining. In the original Nancy Drew mystery stories and case file, Ned is there for Nancy. It was written by the originals so I like their pair the most. I like Frank as a detective and he can have a crush on Nancy but pls nothing more than that. Anyway these things apart I really liked your story. It had most of the elements I like. So, I would give it 8.7 out of ten. You are a superb writer, dude!
Jessie chapter 21 . 4/16/2009
could u please write a story where nancy actually has to kiss dominic when he he is trying to get her like she has to do what he wants her to do i dont meany anything creepy
animegrlsteph chapter 21 . 8/30/2008
WOW that was very intense i really liked it it was so good keep up the good work. although you have made me wonder what hapens now that he's dead.
5555 chapter 10 . 4/3/2008
ignore the people who think nancy and ned aren't good together, love it when thy're together. Thanks for bringing ned back. Your story is great and I love how you such vivid images and bring the characters to life, please continue making stories.